Don't tell me you like him

Tommy's: POV

The 3th of July year 2012 Los Angeles

I drew a heart and tried to keep my eyes open. Someone poked my arm and I gave my boyfriend a tired look. "Did we play so loud yesterday night?" asked Jake. He was in a rockband and they practiced yesterday in the basement. "You know I have insomna." I said a bit annoyed. "You don't have to be rude, I just asked." replied Jake. "I'm sorry!" said but he didn't care.

(This is Tommy's boyfriend Jake, he's the school most popular and jealous guy)

The door opened and in came our principal. Next to him stood a guy with raven hair and smokey blue eyes. "This is Adam Lambert and he's new." said Jesper. "Welcome Adam and I hope you will enjoy your time here." replied Sarah with a smile. "Thank you miss." said Adam polite. Some students laughed quietly and Sarah gave them a strict glance.

"Call me Sarah and you can sit next to Tommy." she said softly and showed him his seat. He nodded and walked up to us. "Hey you, we don't live in the 1800s anymore." replied Jake with a grin. "Can you stop being mean?" I asked. "Don't tell me you like him?" he asked and the anger boiled inside of me.

"Is it you who's Tommy?" asked Adam and his voice was like melt chocolate. "Yes!" I said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." he replied and shook my hand and his skin was ice cold. He sat down at his seat and it was fun to talk with someone else.

***

"Don't forget the homework." said Sarah when the lesson was over. "In your dreams." mumbled Jake. "I need to talk to you two." she said. "We're going to the cinema today." replied Jake. "It won't be long." said Sarah. "See you later babe." replied Jake and kisssd my cheek before he went out.

"He's nightmare!" I complained. "Why are you still together with him?" asked Sarah. "Because he's threatening to beat me up if I break up with him." I said. "You deserve better!" she replied and I smiled a bit. "She's right!" said Adam. "Thanks guys!" I replied.

"Because Adam is new here. maybe you would like to show him around?" asked Sarah. "Yes, I would love to." I said. I mean, of course." I said and blushed a bit. "Good!" replied Sarah and we went out from the classroom.

"Sorry about that!" I said. "It's okay!" replied Adam with a smile and my heart skipped a beat. "Well, here's the history classroom." I said and showed him the room. "History is my favorite subject after art and music." replied Adam. "Our teacher Sam is as bad as my boyfriend, nobody likes him." I said. "That's sad!" he replied and I nodded.

I looked at my watch and panicked. "I have to go now." I said. "Thank you for the tour." replied Adam. "You're welcome." I said. "See you tomorrow!" he replied. "Yes!" I said and ran out.

My phone rang and I sighed. "I'm on my way." I said. "If you are not here in ten minutes, you owe me a guitar." replied Jake and hung up. "I hate my life." I said for myself and walked to town.

I hate Jake so much, he's so mean to Tommy and Adam. He deserve better. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~