They're my favorite band

Minnie's: POV

"Do you want a ride to school?" asked dad next morning. "Sure!" said both me and Jake. I put on my dark leather jacket and put up my hair in a ponytail. "See you later!" replied mom and gave us a goodbye hug. "Bye!" I said and we went out to the car.

(Sky's car)

(Sky's car)

"Nice car dad!" said Jake impressed. "Thank you!" replied Sky and we stepped inside. Dad turned on the radio and they played Demons. "Imagine Dragons will perform at the rockfestival." said Sky. "They're my favorite band, omg." I replied happily.

"We have a surprise for you!" said Jake. "Tell me!" I said eagerly. "You'll meet them before the show." he said. "Omg, omg, thank you so much guys." I replied. "You're welcome!" said Jake.

***

"Have a nice day!" said dad when we arrived to school. "Thanks dad!" I replied and stepped out. "Hey Minnie!" said Adam. "This is our dad Sky and this is my best friend Adam Lambert." I replied. "Nice to meet you!" said Sky and shook his hand. He shuddered a bit of his cold. "There you are!" replied Tommy and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"This is my husband Tommy Joe Lambert." said Adam. "Nice to meet you as well." replied dad. "You seems very happy." said Adam. "I'll see Imagine Dragons next week and they are my favorite band." I replied. "I'm happy for you." he said and I smiled.

"Our first lesson is history!" said Adam. "Who's your teacher?" asked Sky. "Sam Swan, but he's in prison now." replied Adam. "Sam Swan?" asked dad shocked. "Yes!" he replied. "He almost took my life when he drove on me when I was driving my motorcycle." said Sky. "I'm so sorry dad!" I replied. "I'll kill him next time I see hm." said Adam.

The bell rang and it was time to go in. "Take care of you sweetie and call me if there's anything." said Sky. "I promise dad!" I replied. He gave us a hug before he drove off. "I'm glad dad is back!" said Jake. "Me too!" I replied.

Sky is an wonderful dad to Minnie and Jake💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~