What's happening to my sister?

Adam's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. "What's happening to my sister?" asked Jake. "What do you mean?" I asked. "This is the second time she has had a nightmare where she dies." he said and his eyes were filled with tears. "I can't lose her too, it's enough that we lost our dad." he said. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I replied.

"What's wrong?" asked Tommy worried. "Minnie has nightmares where she dies." said Jake sadly. "Let's go to living room, it's something you need to know." I said and he nodded. We went to the living room and I told my story. Jake was silent and didn't know what to say.

"So this woman kills other children becuase she lost her own?" asked Jake and I nodded. "She even killed your children and you're a ghost?" he asked again. "That's right!" I said. "Okay, I believe you." replied Jake. "Thank you!" I said.

"You have a good side after all." replied Tommy ironically. "I'm sorry that I've been a idiot to you." said Jake. "I'll never forget the smirk on your lips when your friends..." he started but Jake cut him off. "It was a huge mistake and I know I have hurt you a lot and I'm sorry." said Jake. "You're forgiven!" replied Tommy and he smiled a bit.

***

I had my hand on his bump and our twins kicked me. "Me and papa love you two so much and we'll protect you." I said. "We don't let anybody hurt you." replied Tommy and they kicked again. We both smiled softly.

I'm glad Tommy forgave Jake and that he believe Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~