You are the best friend I have ever had

Tommy's: POV

"Thank you for bringing me to your summer house." I said. "No problem!" replied Minnie. I parked my car and we stepped out. "So beautiful!" I said. "Thanks!" replied Minnie and she unlocked the door.

(Minnie and her family's summer house)

"I just have to call Adam!" I said and she nodded. I picked up my phone and called him. "Hey babe!" said Adam. "Hey!" I replied. "Where are you?" asked Adam worried. "I'm at Minnie in her summer house to say goodbye." I said and my voice cracked a bit. "It won't happen!" he replied. "I know, but I can't lie to her." I said. "Do what feels best." replied Adam. "Goodbye Adam, love you." I replied. "Love you too!" he said and I hung up.

"Can we go out?" I asked. "Sure!" said Minnie and we went down to the lake. "It's something I have to tell you!" I said. "Go on!" she replied. "The thing is that I'm sentenced to death and in a few days, I will leave earthlife together with my family." I said. "What, no!" replied Minnie. "It's nothing we can do to stop it, I'm sorry." I said and she nodded.

"You are the best friend I have ever had!" I said and hugged her. "I'll miss you!" sobbed Minnie. "I'll miss you too honey." I said.

***

I took a deep breath and called my brother. "Hello Tommy!" said Joey happily. "Whatever happens, you should know that I love you and mom so much and you're the best brother in the whole world." I said. "What are you talking about?" asked Joey confused.

"Take care of mom while I'm gone, tell her that I'm so proud of her and she'll continue to be happy." I said. "I will!" replied Joey. "Thank you!" I said. "I love you brother!" he replied. "I love you too!" I said.

I closed my phone and tears streamed down my face. I'm so sorry mom and Joey, I will forever remember you two. I thought for myself.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. This was so sad😔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~