Have a nice trip

Minnie's: POV

"I wish I could come too!" I said. "I wish that too, but the fever stopped it." replied Jake disappointed. "Get well soon!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied with a smile. I walked downstaris to mom and dad. "Have a nice trip!" replied Sky. "Thanks dad!" I said and gave him a hug. "Say hi from me to Sabina." replied Sky. "I will!" said Melanie and gave her a husband a hug as well.

***

We sat on the train and mom read a book. (The picture above) "I haven't met Sabina since the accident." I said. "You'll love her!" replied Melanie and drank a bit from her coffee. "How's Italy? it's been a while since I was there last." I said. "It's so beautiful, wonderful nature, good food and nice people." she replied with a smile. "Sounds perfect!" I said happily.

We arrived to the airport after a few hours. We checked in and I was so excited. We boarded the plane and sat down at our seats. I fell asleep before the plane had lifted.

***

"Hello Melanie and Minnie!" said Sabina in Italien. "Hey Sabina!" replied mom and hugged her sister. "It's so nice to see you two again." she said. "Same here!" I replied. "Where's Jake?" asked Sabina. "He got a cold yesterday!" I said. "Poor thing!" she replied.

(This is Sabina Quinn and she's aunt to Minnie and Jake)

She drove us to her house and it was very beautiful. "I love your house!" I said amazed. "Thank you honey!" replied Sabina. I was impressed that I could speak pretty well Italien.

(Sabina's house)

(Sabina's house)

We bathed in her pool and walked around in Rome the rest of the day. We also found a vegan restaurant, because I'm vegan. Mom was right, the food was so good.

We returned back home after a while and I fell asleep on the couch. Sabina put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead. "Good night sweetie!" she whispered and went quietly out from the living room.

Sabina is so beautiful and she's an amazing aunt and sister. I'm also vegan, just like Minnie. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~