You two are amazing partens

Minnie's: POV

"Look at all this cute baby clothes!" I said happily. "Mom said the same thing when she was pregnant with you." replied Jake with a smile. "Aww!" I said and laughed softly. We bought clothes and toys and then drove home to them.

***

"Welcome Minnie and Jake!" said Tommy and let us in. "Thank you!" we both replied. Adam sat on the couch in the living room with the twins. I sat down next to him and they looked curiously at me. "My name is Minnie Quinn and I'm you and your sister's godmother." I said. Winter and Aurora clapped their hands and I smiled happily.

"They like you!" replied Jake. "We bought clothes and toys to them, by the way." he said. "That was very generously of you." replied Adam. "I was going to make good after everything I've done." said Jake. "We really appreciate it and you're already forgiven." replied Tommy. "Thank you!" said Jake. "You're welcome!" replied Tommy.

"You two are amazing partens and don't care what people says." said Jake. "Thank you!" replied Adam. Aurora had fallen asleep in my arms and I kissed her forehead. "You are just like Sleeping Beauty, you both are very beautiful." I said and she smiled in her sleep.

Winter started crying and Adam sang a lullaby. She closed her eyes and fell asleep as well. "We love you so much!" whispered Adam.

Minnie and Jake are wonderful godparents to them and it makes me so happy💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~