I've missed you so much

Minnie's: POV

"Home sweet home!" I said and took my suitcase. "I agree!" replied Jake. "Excuse me, but have you seen my daughter and my son?" asked a woman with dark hair and blue eyes. She had a dark blue hat and nose ring. Her one arm was covered with tattoos.

(Minnie and Jake's mom)

"Their names?" asked the guard. "Minnie Esmeralda Quinn and Jake Alec Quinn." she said. "They're over there!" he replied.

Her eyes were filled with tears and a smile spread on her lips. I dropped my bag and ran up to her. Mom hugged me tight and she stroked my hair.

"I've missed you so much." I said. "Oh honey, I've missed you too." repiled Melanie. Jake came up to us and she hugged her son as well. "Mom!" said Jake and a tear ran down his cheek. "My beloved son!" replied Melanie and platted his cheek.

"Who are you?" asked a woman coldly and I hid behind mom. "My name is Melanie Quinn and I'm mother of Minnie and Jake." she said. "They have no mom, she died in a car accident several years ago." replied the woman.

(This is Annie and she's Minnie and Jake's adoptiv mom)

"Melaine are our mom, she never died, she ended up in coma, you and your husband adopted us but you have never shown any love." I said. "Be quiet stupid girl." replied Annie.

I pulled up my shirt and showed my back. Mom gasped when she saw my scars. "I'll call the police and report you for your child abuse." said Melanie and picked up her phone. "Don't you dare!" replied Annie angrily and rasied her hand. "Don't ever dare to hurt mom." said Jake and took a tight grip around her arm.

After a few minutes, came two policemen and Annie played hurt. "He's hurting me!" she said and pointed at my brother. "Our adoptiv mother tried to give our mom a slap and she has stabbed my sister in her back." replied Jake. "He defended his mother and it's not a crime. But child abuse is a crime." said the policeman and put handcuff on Annie and took her away.

***

I sat on my bed and mom brushed my hair. "I love your hair color!" said Melanie. "Thanks mom!" I replied with a smile.

The door opened and in came Jake. "I have something I want to tell you." he said nervously. "You can tell me everything." replied Melanie. "I'm gay!" he said. Mom went up to him and gave him a hug. "I will always love you, no matter what." she replied motherly. "Thank you!" said Jake. "You're welcome." replied Melanie.

Melanie is so beautiful and she is an wonderful mother to her children❤️ I'm glad the police arrested Annie. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~