You're not real

Minnie's: POV

I sat on a swing when a snowflake landed in my hand. It was still November but winter had begun early. I shivered by the cold and did my best to warm my hands.

I stood up and was on my way home when I saw a familiar person. "Dad!" I said happily and he lifted up me in the air. "I've missed you so much, my rockstar." replied Sky with a smile. "I have missed you too." I said.

(Minnie and Jake's dad Sky)

But then I took a step back and dad looked worried at me. "You're not real!" I said. "What do you mean?" asked Sky confused. "You are not my dad, stay away from me." I said scared. "Honey, it's really me." he replied. "Please, don't kill me." I begged. "I won't kill you!" said Sky and put my hand on his chest. I heard his heart and his skin was warm. "It is you!" I replied and hugged him. "I'd never hurt you!" he said and kisssd the top of my head.

***

"How about going to a rockfestival next week?" asked Sky. "Sounds awesome!" I said and stepped out from the car. Dad looked at our home and I smiled. "I've surprise for you!" I said and unlocked the door. "Mom, Jake!" I called. "What is it sweetie?" asked Melanie and went up to us.

Then they saw each other and mom's eyes were filled with tears. She hugged dad and tears of joy ran down her cheeks. They kissed and she smiled happily.

"Dad!" said Jake and he hugged his son. "We thought we would never see you again." said Jake. "I thought my life was over after the horrible motorcycle accident." replied Sky and shuddered. "You both fought against all odds and we're proud of you two." I said. "Thanks guys!" replied Melanie and Sky. "You're welcome!" said Jake.

Minnie's dad is back and I'm glad they are a family again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~