Happy new year

Tommy's: POV

"I can't believe it's New Year's Eve today." I said. "Me either!" replied Adam and kissed me. "Will Minnie and Jake come over today?" asked Winter. "She's in Italy with her mom to visit her aunt and Jake has a cold." said Adam. "Hope they're having a nice time and poor Jake." replied Winter. "They have!" I said and gave her a letter.

To my beloved goddaughters

Italy is so beautiful and wonderful. I know you and Aurora would love my aunt, she's so kind and funny. We will be here for a few weeks, but I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year's Eve. I love you and Aurora so much and I'm so greteful to be your godmother. Mom is also greeted. Lots of love from Minnie.

Both Winter and Aurora smiled happily and I smiled too. "She's the best godmother in the whole world." said Aurora. "I agree!" replied Winter and they laughed softly.

***

We stood on the balcony and watched at the fireworks. "Happy new year!" said Adam and kissed me. "Happy new year!" I replied and kissed him back. "Happy new year daddy and papa!" said Aurora and Winter. "Happy new year our beloved daughters!" replied both me and Adam. They giggled and I gave them a kiss on the their noses.

Happy new year Adam, Tommy, Winter and Aurora💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~