This was the best day ever

Minnie's: POV

"You can forget the band because I do not want to be in anymore." said Jake. "What?" asked Oscar. "You and your stupid friends have scarred Tommy for life." I replied. "C'mon, it happened a long time ago." he said. "Say whatever you want, but I'll start a rockband with my sister and Tommy and I never want to see you again." I replied and hung up. "That was brave of you!" I said. "Thank you honey!" replied Jake.

***

I looked at the photo of me together with Imagine Dragons with a smile and I have their autographs too. "You look amazing!" said Sky. "Thanks dad!" I replied.

(Minnie's style)

(Minnie's style)

We went to the scene and dad picked me up on his shoulders. "Are you having fun?" asked Melanie? "Yes mom!" I said with a smile. "To see happy make me happy too." replied Jake. "Aww!" I said.

Imagine Dragons came up on stage and started singing. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I had no voice. This was the best day ever.

***

"I had a lot of fun today!" I said with hoarse voice. "I'm glad you like it!" replied Sky. "You made her day today." said Melanie and kissed him. "Yeah!" he replied and kissed her back. I fell asleep on the way back home and everything was great.

I'm glad Jake broke the contact with his friends and that Minnie met her idols. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~