The end is near

Tommy's: POV

"Papa!" said Winter with thin voice. I lifted up her and she sat down on my lap. "Did you had a nightmare?" I asked and she nodded. "What was it about?" I asked. "You jumped in front of a train to protect us, but we ended up in heaven and daddy met us and he had two girls with him." said Winter. "It was only a dream, it won't happen!" I replied calmly and kissed the top of her head.

I went back to her bedroom and put her to bed. Both Winter and Aurora looked worried at me. "Are we going to die?" asked Winter scared. "Not for a long long time." I said. "But what if we die and you're still here." replied Aurora sadly. "Then I will remember two girls who had hearts of gold and a happy smile on their lips." I said. "We love you papa!" replied both Aurora and Winter. "I love you too!" I said and kissed their foreheads.

***

"Something troubles you!" said Adam worried. "Winter had a nightmare where we were hit by a train and ended up in heaven. You and your daughters met us and we went into the light." I replied. "It won't happen, maybe I have to leave you one day, but I will always love you and our girls." said Adam and kissed me. "I'll take care of them, they will understand." I replied and blinked away a tear. "I'll watch over you and see when they grow up." said Adam.

"I'm thankful I got the change to meet you and spend my life with you." I replied. "I'm grateful I got the change to meet you too." he said and stroked my cheek. "One day I'll tell my grandchildren about you and I know you will hear it." I replied. "I'm never far away from you." said Adam and I smiled.

I cried when I wrote this chapter, because it will be a sad end of this book and they love each other so much😭 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~