I would like to be your friend

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of September year 2003 Los Angeles

I sat on a swing and was in my own thoughts. My cheek had stopped burning but it was still red. I hate my dad so much. I looked up and saw a boy with light blond hair and blue eyes. He sat down next to me and smiled.

(Ten years old Sauli)

(Twelve years old Tommy)

"Hey!" he said and he broke in Finnish. "Hey!" I replied. "What's your name?" he asked. "Tommy Joe Ratliff!" I said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sauli Koskinen!" he replied. "Your cheek is red!" said Sauli. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked and he nodded. "My dad abuses me, my twin brother Joey and mom." I said. "I'm sorry to hear!" replied Sauli and platted my arm. I just nodded.

"I would like to be your friend!" he said. "Me too!" I replied with a smile. "Great!" he said and I smiled again. "But my smile faded when I looked at my watch. "I have to go home now!" I said and stood up. "Okay, take care of yourself." replied Sauli. "I promise!" I said and went home.

***

I went up to my room and Joey watched at a movie. I sat down next to him and ruffled his hair. Then I noticed that he had bruises on his neck and arms. I put my arm around him and he sobbed quietly.

The front door opened downstaris and I covered my brother's ears. But I heard the screams from mom when dad hit her. I hugged my brother and his body shook of fear. "I'm here, I will always be here for you." I whispered. "Don't leave me." said Joey. "Never!" I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I think Tommy and Sauli will be very great friends. I love the brother reletionship between Tommy and Joey. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~