We're just friends

Adam's: POV

"That's me!" said Anthony. "But how?" I asked confused. "I died shortly after you had left." he said. I didn't asked him how he had died. "I have to admit that I was a bit in love with you, but I knew it wouldn't work." he said. "You don't mind I'm together with Tommy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm your teacher and I could end up in prison for this." said Anthony. "No one needs to find out, you just helped me to remember." I replied. "I know, but as long as we are at school you have to call me Sam, is that understood?" he asked and I nodded. "Then we're done here!" he said and I went out.

"What did he want?" asked Jake. "He wanted to talk about my essay." I said. "I know you're his favorite student, but I never thought he would see you in that way." replied Jake. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "He is always so kind and he doesn't usually be kind to students. Realize the facts
Adam, he's in love with you." said Jake.

I have to admit that I was a bit in love with you, but I knew it wouldn't work. I heard his words in my head. "We're just friends." I replied. "He can end up in prison." said Jake. "We're just friends, nothing more." I replied and walked away.

***

"Before you go home today, I have a surprise." said Sam. "What is it?" asked a girl named Agnes. "We have managed to collet enough money to afford our class trip. We will fly to Pennsylvania to immerse ourselves in the history." said Sam and they cheered.

I did not look forward to going back there where I had lost my girls. There were too many painful memories to handle.

The bell rang and the students went out. I looked at Anthony and I saw the pain in his blue eyes. I understood that it was difficult for him too, we both had lost someone we loved. But my biggest fear was, I would meet her there, the woman who killed my daughters?

Anthony was in love with Adam during the 1800s but he's happy for him and Tommy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~