It's best if you don't remember me

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 9th of October year 1804 mental hospital

I opened my eyes and saw Anthony sitting on the bedside. His blond hair was short and he had beautiful blue eyes. He wore a white doctor coat, dark pants, a white shirt with vest and a tie. He was very handsome.

(This is Anthony)

(This is Anthony)

"I should have understood you would do it." said Anthony and held up the empty bottle. "I've lost my husband, my daughters and my mother, I couldn't handle it." I replied and tears streamed down my face. "I'm not mad at you." he said calmly and wiped away the tears. "Why am I not dead?" I asked. "You are dead, you're a ghost." said Anthony.

"I'm what?" I asked confused. "A ghost!" he said. "You mean ghosts that can walk through walls?" I asked and he nodded. "Cool!" I said and he laughed softly.

But then he became serious and put a sheet over me. I was about to take it away when the door opened. He stood up and into the room Mr. Evenson.

"He drank the potion, it was nothing I could do." said Anthony. "I undestand, bury him out in the garden among the others." replied Charles. "Yes sir!" said Anthony. He nodded and went out again.

"He's gone!" said Anthony and I sat up. "You risk your life for me." I replied. "I know, but it's worth it." he said and smiled. "I suppose you're right." I replied.

He took my hands in his and looked at me. "I know how you feel, she took my child too." said Anthony. "Does she really exist?" I asked scared. "I'm afraid she does." he said. "I'm very sorry about your child." I replied. "Thank you!" he said.

"I wish I could stay here with you, but I can't." I replied sadly. "I will always be near you." he said. "I'll never forget you!" I replied. "It's best if you don't remember me." said Anthony and kissed me.

"Sleep well my love!" he whispered and stroked my cheek. I fell in a dreamless sleep and my memories from him disappeared.

-End of the flashback-

Maybe Anthony is someone Adam met in the present time? I hope this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~