I love you

Adam's: POV

Tommy look just like my husband Thomas and it hurts to see him be bad treated by his stupid boyfriend. Today I'll tell my feelings and I hope Tommy will take it well.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

My thoughts were interrupted when someone pushed me down to the floor. "You stay the hell away from my boyfriend." said Jake coldly and kicked me. "Detention Mr. Quinn." said Sam. "But I've a gig today." replied Jake. "It doesn't matter." he said. Jake muttered something and left. Sam helped me up and I mumbled a thank you.

"Are you okay?" asked Sam worried. "Yes!" I said and picked up my books. "Your hands are ice cold, are you sure you're alright?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm just cold blooded." I lied. "The lesson starts soon, but you come with me." said Sam and I nodded. I followed him to the classroom and I didn't understand why they hated him.

"You are very kind!" I said and sat down on the chair. "You're the first one who has say it." replied Sam and wrote the today's lesson on the whiteboard.

I noticed a photograph of a boy on the table. I was about to ask him when the door opened and in came a boy with tanned skin and dark hair.

"My name is Kosey and I'm new here." he said. "You can sit next to Adam." replied Sam. "Hey!" he said. "Hey!" I replied. "Are you also new here?" he asked and I nodded.

The bell rang and other students came in. Tommy had a huge smile on his lips, he had probably heard the news about Jake. If I had been alive, my heart would beating faster. Sometimes it sucks be a ghost.

"Today we'll talk about a tragic event that took place during the 18th century." said Sam. I felt how my dead heart froze.

"Many children took their life without anyone being able to explain. It is said that they have seen a woman dressed in black before they died and that she's behind the murders." he said. "It sounds weird!" replied Jake.

"A single father witnessing when his two twin daughters jumped out of a window and he couldn't save them. He was sent to a mental hospital and he committed suicide by drinking poison." I said.

"Thank you for the story." replied Sam. "Why was he single?" asked Jake. Because his husband died after giving birth to their children." I said and my voice cracked a bit. "Can you follow Adam out?" asked Sam. "Yes!" said Tommy and we went out to the corridor.

He dried away my tears with a napkin. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome!" replied Tommy with a smile. He had the most beautiful dark brown eyes and I could get lost in them.

"It's something I want to tell you." I said and bit my lip. "You can tell my everything." replied Tommy. "I love you." I said.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. How do you think Tommy will react? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~