You have an wonderful family

A/N Adam and Tommy are already married

Tommy's: POV

"Congrats to the babies!" said Sauli. "Thank you!" I replied with a smile. "How does it feels to be dad?" asked Joey. "It feels wonderful!" I said. "You have an wonderful family." replied Sauli and sat down on the couch. "I agree!" said Joey. "Thanks guys!" I replied.

Sauli ran his hand through his hair and Joey blushed a bit. Then came Adam down with our daughters and Sauli went up to him.

"What?" asked my brother when I gave him an knowing look. "I thought you hated Sauli?" I asked. "I don't hate him, okay he's a bit annoying but that's why I like him." said Joey. "You have feelings for him." I replied. "I have not!" protested Joey. "Yes you have!" I said with a smirk. "I have not!" he replied. "Yes you have!" I said and laughed. "Okay, fine!" he replied.

"Winter and Aurora wants to meet their uncle." said Adam and laid them down his arms. "I've the best nieces in the whole world." replied Joey. "You'll be an amazing uncle." said Sauli. "Thank you!" he replied. "You're welcome!" he said.

***
Joey's: POV

"Sauli, wait!" I said when it was time to go. "What is it?" asked Sauli. "The thing is that I like you, more than a friend." I said. "I like you too!" he replied and kissed me. I kissed him back and it felt good.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I love the brother love between Tommy and Joey. Joey and Sauli are together and I'm so happy for them. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~