I understand why you broke up with my brother

Minnie's: POV

I rang at the doorbell and Tommy opened. "Welcome in!" he said with a smile and we went to the kitchen. He made two cups of hot tea and sat down at the table. "How are you?" asked Tommy. "I'm still sad that Katherine is gone." I said. "I understand it!" replied Tommy and platted my hand.

"I understand why you broke up with my brother and I'm glad you did it." I said. "He wasn't the right guy for me." replied Tommy. "You and Adam are soulmates and you two are meant for each other." I said. "Thanks!" he replied with a smile.

"I heard about the school trip to Pennsylvania and it sounds really fun." I said and tried not to be jealous. "I can talk to Sam if you can also come." replied Tommy. "It would mean a lot." I said and gave him a hug. "You're welcome honey." he said the kisssd the top of my head.

***

Jake's: POV

I was out for a walk when I met Eve. "Hello Eve!" I said polite. "Hey Jake!" she said with a smile. "I don't want to be mean or something, but do you also think there's something mysterious about Adam?" I asked. "He reminds a lot of a boy I met when I was thirteen years old." said Eve. "Really?" I asked. "He had the same raven hair and crystal-blue eyes." she said.

"What year did you meet him?" I asked. "1946, a year after World War II had ended." said Eve. "Thank you so much." I replied and returned back home.

I searched for him on my computer and found an old death article about him. I read the text and I smirked.

Adam Lambert was born the 29th of January year 1775. Died the 8th of October year 1804. Married to Thomas Joesph Lambert. Father to Eva and Ellen. Son to Eber and Leila Lambert. Brother to Neil Lambert.

He was sent to a mental hospital after his daughters death. A doctor named Anthony Kingsley found him dead in his room the next morning. He had committed suicide by drinking poison.

A wonderful man left us too early and we will forever remember him. He left behind a father and a brother. May the angels watch over you.

I love the friendship between Minnie and Tommy❤️ Jake is up to no good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~