Can someone tell me what's going on?

Adam's: POV

"That's amazing!" I said and kissed his bump. "We'll be partens!" replied Tommy. "Yes we will!" I said. "Adam!" replied a woman. "Lucy!" I said happily and hugged her. "Someone had spiced my tea with sleepers just before.." she started but couldn't finish the sentence. "It's okay Lucy, it wasn't your fault." I replied and wiped away her tears.

(This is Lucy and she's Adam's best friend and she was his children's nanny)

"Who is this?" she asked. "This is my boyfriend Tommy Joe Ratliff." I said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Lucy, Adam's best friend." she replied. "Ow!" hissed Tommy when our child kicked him. "He's pregnant and you are still here?" asked Lucy. "I know we're not safe here and I'll talk to Sam when they come back." I said. "Who's Sam?" asked Lucy. "He's our history teacher, but his real name is Anthony." I said. "Stay away from him, you can't trust him." replied Lucy. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"He knew your children would die, he knew she would take them." said Lucy. "What? no!" I replied. "I know him well, he hasn't been himself after his son's death." she said.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" asked Tommy. "Sam's real name is Anthony Kingsleigh and he was my doctor at the mental hospital." I replied. "We were there yesterday and Harry told that doctor had been brutally murdered because he had helped a patient escape." said Tommy. "It was probably Anthony they murdered." I replied.

"It was Charles Evenson you met and he wants Adam dead once and for all." said Lucy. "I can't live without you!" replied Tommy. "I won't leave you or our child." I said and kisssd his lips. "Promise?" he asked. "Promise!" I said.

Then the door opened and in came Anthony. He looked at Tommy and I held him close to me. "Lucy?" he asked shocked. "Hello cousin!" she said coldly.

I love the friendship between Adam and Lucy. Lucy and Anthony are cousins and she doesn't trust him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~