They are so adorable

A/N I'll do a time skip and it's now 2013

Adam's: POV

The clock was after midnight when Tommy's water went and I drove quickly to the hospital. The staff took care of him and I promised that everything would be fine. I kissed his forehead and waited in the waiting room.

After a few hours I heard baby cry and I went into the room. In his arms slept two children and I smiled softly. "They are so adorable." I said. "They really are." replied Tommy and kissed their foreheads.

(This is Winter Eva Joesph Ratliff Lambert and she has Adam's personality)

(This is Aurora Ellen Joeshp Ratliff Lambert and she has Tommy's personality)

Winter had raven hair and blue eyes. Aurora had blond hair and dark eyes. "I bet Winter will be just like you." said Tommy. "I'm sure Aurora will be just like you." I replied and he smiled.

"Happy Halloween girls!" I said and they giggled. "A perfect day to be born." replied Tommy. "I agree!" I said.

***

Our daughters slept in their cradle and I stroked their cheeks. "Me and papa love you so much and we will protect you, we don't let anybody hurt you." I said.

Winter and Aurora are so cute and they will be wonderful parents to them💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~