They are dead

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 5th March year 1946 England

The World War II was over and the people tried to live on even if it was difficult. I walked around and was in my own thoughts. I looked at the bombed houses and shuddered.

***

After a while I saw a girl with red hair and she was dresssd in gray clothes. I went up to her and she looked scared at me.

"I won't hurt you!" I said calmly. "Who are you?" she asked. "My name is Adam Lambert." I said. "I'm Eve Brandon!" she replied. "Nice to meet you Eve!" I said and she smiled a bit.

(Thirteen year old Eve)

"Where's your parents?" I asked gently. "They are dead!" said Eve sadly and a tear ran down her pale cheek. "I'm so sorry to hear!" I replied. "Me, my sister and our parents were sent to the concentration camp and our mother and father were sent to the gas chamber while me and my older sister survived." said Eve. "I'm so sorry!" I replied low.

"Eve!" said a girl with short dark hair and dark eyes. "Esme, this is my friend Adam Lambert!" explained Eve. "Nice to meet you!" said Esme polite. "Nice to meet you as well!" I replied.

"I heard the story and I lost my family as well!" I said. "I'm sorry for your loss!" replied Esme and platted my arm. "Thanks!" I said and she nodded.

We became great friends and I stayed in London for a few weeks before I left. But I had no idea I would see Eve again several years later.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback when Adam met Eve when she was a teenager. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~