So many voices in my head, there is no way to end this

Adam's: POV

"I can not wait until to see our children." said Thomas. "Me either!" I replied and kissed his bump. "We will have our own family." he said. "Yes!" I replied with a smile and kisssd his lips.

"Wake up Adam!" said Lucy. I opened my eyes and Lucy looked worried at me. "She's dead, she is gone." I screamed and tears streamed down my cheeks. Then I felt a warm hand on my cheek and met two blue eyes. "You're alive, oh my god." I said and hugged my baby. "I saved her before they stabbed her with the knife." replied Lucy. "Thank you!" I said. "You're welcome." she replied.

***

I thought you loved me Adam. said the voice in my head. "Please stop!" I begged. I was your true love. "Just leave me alone. "We will not stop until your beloved husband Tommy and your children are dead. said the voice and laughed. I put my hands om my ears and screamed.

"Adam!" said Lucy. "The voices, I heard them in my head." I replied. "Shhh, everything is okay." she said calmly and wiped away my tears. "I hear Thomas's voice in my head and he says that he will not stop until Tommy and our children are dead." I sobbed. "Thomas would never say that to you, Anthony must be behind this." said Lucy coldly.

"Thank you for being here for me." I replied. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what." she said with a smile. "I know!" I replied and smiled back.

Winter is alive and I love the friendship between Adam and Lucy❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~