We've been friends since we were little

Adam's: POV

"We would love to stay but we have a plane to catch." I said and picked up the luggage. "But we're not going home already." replied Anthony. "I've a pregnant boyfriend to take care of." I said and Tommy went out after me. "

"Don't say that out loud!" replied Anthony strictly. "It's your fault that my daugthers are dead, I trusted you." I said hurt and stepped into a car.

"Waiting for me!" replied Sauli and sat down next to Tommy. "Take care of Minnie, don't her hurt her." I said. "I will!" replied Lucy. "Goodbye!" I said and drove to the airport.

***

Back in LA

"I'll be an uncle!" said Joey happily. "Yes you will!" replied Tommy with a smile. "Did you see Jake's face? it was so funny." said Sauli and sat down on the armrest. "Not now!"  replied Tommy low. "I don't think we have met, my name is Sauli Koskinen and I'm Tommy's best friend, we've been friends since we were little." he said.  "I'm Joey, his twin brother!" he replied.

(This is Tommy's living room)

"Can I have a glass of water, please?" asked Tommy. "Of course!" said Sauli with a smile and went to the kitchen. "Blondie!" mumbled Joey. "I heard that!" called Sauli. I laughed softly and stroked Tommy's forehead. "We are safe here, nobody can hurt you now." I said. "That's good to hear!" he replied.

Sauli came back with the glass and Tommy drank a bit. "No offense, but your friend is pretty annoying." said Joey low. "Lucky you didn't hear him when he was found out I was together with Adam, he's already planning our wedding." replied Tommy. "Poor you!" said Joey with a smile. "But he's the best friend I could ask for." replied Tommy.

"We'll protect you, we don't let anybody hurt you." said Sauli. "I agree!" I replied. "Thanks guys!" replied Tommy and I took his hand in mine.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. Their brother reletionship is so beautiful❤️ I love how Sauli and Joey are like Caroline and Damon. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~