No need to say goodbye

Adam's: POV

"We're going on vacation and we'll be away for a few weeks!" I said to my kids teacher. "Have a wonderful vacation!" replied Sofia with a smile. "Thank you!" I said before we drove home.

"Will we be away for a long time?" asked Winter and closed her suitcase. "We'll be away for a few weeks!" I said and platted her head. "Have fun with your family!" replied Lucy and gave me a hug. "You're also a part of my family!" I said. "I know!" she replied with a smile. "Take care of yourself and maybe we will see each other very soon!" I said. "I promise!" replied Lucy. We said goodbye and drove to the train station.

Tommy's: POV

Adam had went into a store to buy tickets. I stood on the plattform with the twins and waited.

Then I got a text message from Jake and I lost the sight of the kids. I looked up and saw to my horror that they were on the rails.

Then I heard the sound of a train that was coming in. I went down to them and they were scared. We wouldn't get up in time. I held them close to me when the train hit us.

***

"Daddy!" said Winter. Adam smiled and went up to us. "These are my daughters, Eva and Ellen Lambert!" he presented. "It's so nice to meet you two, my name is Winter and this is my twin sister Aurora!" she said. "I think we'll be very great friends!" replied Eva happily. "Yes!" said both Aurora and Winter.

"Come now daddy and Tommy, Lucy is waiting for us!" said Ellen impatiently. "We're coming honey!" replied Adam with a soft laugh. Winter and Aurora went with his daughters and they laughed of joy.

"Ready?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said. He took my hand and we walked after our children into the light.

Tommy and the twins died, but they reunited with Adam and his daughters in heaven. Minnie and Jake are out on a big tour and Tommy and the twins will forever be in their hearts❤️ My next book will be based on Harry Potter. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~