You have a beauitful house

Tommy's: POV

"I've a show today and I'll be home late." said Jake. "I'll be fine!" I replied. "Miss you already!" said Jake and kissed me. "Me too!" I replied and kissed him back. He smiled and went to his friends. "Don't ever ask me why I fell in love with him." I said. "I won't!" replied Adam. I chuckled softly and we stepped into my car.

I turned on the radio and they played Angel with a shotgun. "I'm a angel with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back." sang Adam. I held a tight grip on the wheel to not lose control. His singing voice was so amazing.

"You are great at singing." I said amazed. "Thank you so much!" replied Adam. "You're welcome!" I said. "Do you sing?" he asked. "I prefer to play guitar." I said and parked my car outside the garage. "You have a beauitful house." replied Adam and stepped out. "Thank you!" I said.

(Tommy's house)

(Tommy's house)

We walked in and I showed him around. He looked at a photo and I went up to him. "It's my sister Lisa and her daughter Bridget." I said. "They remind me a lot about my friends." replied Adam. "What happened to them?" I asked. "They both died!" said Adam sadly. "I'm sorry!" I replied and platted his arm. "It's okay!" he said and gave me my favorite smile.

***

We went up to his room and sat down on the bed. He moved closer to me and his cold breath made me shiver. He put a finger under my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss. I intertwined my fingers in his hair and kissed him back.

Adam laid me down on the bed and he lay on top of me. "Jake would kill me if he saw me now." I said. "He's not here!" replied Adam and kissed me again. I moved my hand under his shirt and he moaned quietly. I put my hand on his chest, but I felt no heartbeat.

"You have no heartbeat!" I said. Adam sat up and looked away. I took a grip around his wrist and gasped. "You have no pulse either." I said shocked.

"I have to go home." replied Adam and stood up. "Don't go!" I said. "See you tomorrow." replied Adam. He kissed my forehead and left the room.

The cold from him remained in the air and everything felt so empty and lonely.

I put a finger on my cold lips and shuddered. Something horrible must have happened to him.

Adam wants to tell him the truth, but he's afraid of what he will think of him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~