I saw her

Adam's: POV

"Wake up Adam, it was only a nightmare." said Tommy. "You're alive." I replied and hugged him. "Why shouldn't I?" he asked confused. "I had a nightmare where you were choked to death." I said and shudddded. "It was only a nightmare." he replied calmly. He kisssd my nose and I laughed softly.

***

Minnie's: POV

I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my hair. "I really miss your dark hair." said a girl. I turned around and saw my best friend. "Katherine!" I replied happily and hugged her. "Hey pumpkin!" she said with a smile.

(This is Katherine and she's Minnie's best friend)

"I thought you were dead?" I asked. "I've really missed you, I want my friend back." said Katherine. "I'm here!" I replied. "I'll take you back!" she said and pushed me into the bathtub. She pressed my head under the water and she smiled evilly. "Nobody will miss you, we will have so much fun together." said Katherine.

My scream turned into bubbles and the lungs are screaming for oxygen. I had almost lost consciousness when someone lifted me up. I coughed up water and my body shook. I opened my eyes and saw Adam.

"I saw her!" I said and filled my lungs with air. "Who?" he asked. "My friend Katherine, but she was not like her." I said. "Someone must have taken over her body and forced her to try to drown you." replied Adam. "Who?" I asked. "A ghost!" he said and then the door opened.

"Omg, are you okay?" asked Jake worried and put a towel around me. "Why are your clothes wet?" he asked. "I stumbled and fell into the water!" I said.

Then he saw Adam and his eyes got cold. "You tried to drown her, you tried to killed my sister." shouted Jake. "He saved my life, I would be dead without him." I said. "Is it true?" asked Jake. "Yes!" replied Adam. "I believe you!" he said and walked out. "Thank you for saving my life." I replied. "You're welcome!" replied Adam.

***

Adam's: POV

"I need to talk to you!" I said. "Let's go out." replied Anthony and went went out to the garden. "I saw my daughters last night and I had a nightmare where Ellen killed Tommy with a pillow. This morning was Minnie almost killed by her best friend who's dead." I said. "They try to take us back." he replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "They can't sleep in peace before their family members are returning." said Anthony. "Everyone we know who has died, tries to kill us too?" I asked and he nodded. "We have to be careful, we must be prepared for what's happening next." said Anthony.

Everyone in the manor will experience their worst nightmares or try to be killed. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~