Stay away from my family

Adam's: POV

I was at the playground with the twins and they were happy. Suddlenly I saw a familiar man and my body froze. "Winter and Aurora, come here!" I said and they went up to me. "Nice to see you again Adam!" replied Anthony. "How can you be free?" I asked. "You can't lock in a ghost!" he said. "Stay away from my family!" I replied coldly. "Come on Adam!" said Anthony annoyed.

"Thanks to you, my family will die!" I replied and put down my kids in their stroller. "I'm very sorry to hear!" he said. "You don't know what that word means." I replied and walked home.

***

I found Tommy in the living room when we got home. He sat on the couch and looked a series at Netflix. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. He put down his head at my arm and I stroked his back.

"Mom and my brother will celebrate my grandma's 70th birthday this weekend, but I said I couldn't come because of our band." said Tommy. "The band or you don't want to say goodbye?" I asked. "I can't come to the party and pretend that everything is fine and then say goodbye forever!" he said.

"Maybe it would look different if you hadn't fallen in love with me, you would live." I replied. "So you mean that it's beacuse of you we will die? asked Tommy and I nodded. "Adam, this is not your fault, don't blame yourself for this." he said strictly. "You have a family that will miss you, my family is already dead and I don't have to worry about they will miss me." I replied.

"I love you over all my heart and you've changed my life so much and I wouldn't be here without you." said Tommy. "You're right and I'm sorry!" I replied with a sigh. "It's okay!" he said and stroked my cheek. "I'm sure your grandmother will understand!" I replied. "Yeah!" said Tommy.

Adam and Tommy are so cute together and they really are meant for each other❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~