The water park

Adam's: POV

"You're so beauitful!" I said. Tommy looked at his scarred wrist and then at me. "I'm not ashemed of my scars anymore ." he replied. "I'm proud of you!" I said and kissed his cheek. "We all are!" replied Jake and he smiled a bit.

We went out to the swimmingpools and Minnie played with the twins in the children pool. I went up to them and Winter and Aurora showed me their mermaid dolls. "So cute!" I said with a smile. "We got them by Minnie!" replied Aurora. "It was kind of you!" I said. "Thank you Adam!" replied Minnie and smiled.

I returned back to the pool and dived. I swam under the water and Tommy swam up to me. I kissed his lips and he breathed in my breath. He looked shocked at me and I smiled. "I can breathe under water!" he said amazed. "It's one of many benefits of being a ghost." I replied. "I can understand it!" he said. We kissed again, but then we had swim up to the surface.

"How could you two be under the water without getting air?" asked Jake and I could see the worry in his eyes. "He breathed in my breath!" I said. "Okay!" he replied confused. "We ghost survive without oxygen better than humans because we are dead." I said. "Show off!" replied Jake and I laughed.

After a while went we to the cafeteria and ordered candy. "Water doesn't scare me anymore!" said Minnie. "That's good to hear!" replied Jake. "I'm so tired and we'd have slumber party when we're back home!" said Winter and yawned. "We can have it later!" replied Minnie and she smiled.

"Thank you for this Adam, I had a lot of fun today!" said Jake. "You're welcome!" I replied. "I hope we can do this more times." he said. "Maybe!" I replied and I had to fake a smile. It wouldn't be more times.

***

Winter, Aurora and Minnie had fallen asleep in the car on the way back home. We had the radio at low volume and a familiar song was played.

"They play our song!" whispered Jake. "Great!" said Minnie in her sleep and he smiled. "Congrats!" I replied. "Thank you!" he said. "But how did they know about our song?" asked Tommy. "Well, miracles can happen!" I said. "Yeah!" he replied.

I'm glad they played their song on the radio. It warms my heart to see that Jake has gone from hating Adam to becoming best friends. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~