Do you believe in ghosts?

Adam's: POV

We were in Sauli's room and talked. "You and Adam are very cute together." said Minnie. "Thanks!" replied and took a bite of the pizza. "Daddy!" said a girl. "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" asked Tommy. "It was a girl who said daddy." I said. "I can't see anyone." he replied. "He knew she would kill us." she said. "Please stop!" I replied and they looked at me. "Do you believe in ghosts?" asked Sauli. "Maybe!" I said.

"It's said a long time ago that a woman forced children to kill themselves just because she had lost her own child and could not rest in peace. It was her sister who killed her son and she refused to admit it. She never forgave her and swore to revenge. Every child who has seen her will never return." said Minnie in a spooky voice.

"Scary!" replied Tommy. "Are you okay? you look quiet pale. asked Sauli worried. "I'm fine!" I lied. "Maybe I should follow you home?" asked Tommy and I nodded. I said goodbye to them and went out.

***

"You've a beautiful house as well." said Tommy when we arrived. "Thank you!" I replied and unlocked the door.

(Adam's house)

(Adam's house)

We went up to my bedroom and sat down on the bed. "I hope Sauli doesn't think I'm crazy." I said. "You're not crazy." replied Tommy and I smiled a bit.

(Adam's bedroom)

(Adam's bedroom)

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I asked. "You are the most wonderful person I have ever met." said Tommy. "You're so cute!" I replied.

"Dammit, Jake will be home soon." said Tommy and looked at his phone. "Please stay!" I begged. He smiled and put his arm around me. "I will never leave you." said Tommy and kissed my forehead.

Aww, Adam and Tommy are so cute💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~