It feels like I've met you before

Adam's: POV

I was in my daughters room and they played with their dolls. Then I saw a woman dressed in black and she looked at them. Eva and Ellen went up to the windowsill and opened the window. My legs didn't obeyed me and I couldn't open my mouth. They jumped and I heard my own scream.

I sat up in my bed and looked around but it was no one there. I went up and got dressed. I checked my phone and I had a unread text message from Tommy. Hey Adam! I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to insult you. Miss you❤️ /Tommy

Hey Tommy! It's okay and I forgive you. There are things I want to tell you but I can't. I hope you understand, I miss you too❤️ /Adam

I closed my phone and went out to my car. I turned on the radio and listened to the news.

"A thirteen year old girl was found drowned at a bathing place yesterday night. It's unclear how it happened, but the police suspect murder. Relatives are informed." said the newscaster.

I parked my car when I arrived and went into school. Outside a classroom sat a girl with blue hair. She wore a dark hoddie and Jake had his arm around her.

"It's Jake's little sister and her name is Minnie." said Tommy. "What has happened?" I asked worried. "Her best friend Katherine was found drowned yesterday." he said. "I heard the news, so horrible." I replied. "Yeah!" said Tommy low.

***

(This is Minnie Quinn and she's Jake's sister)

"Do you know where Sam is?" I asked on the break. "I think he's in his office." said Tommy and showed me the way. I knocked at the door and waited. "Come in!" said Sam. I walked in and he smiled. "What can I help you with?" he asked. "I just wanted to leave my essay." I said and handed him the papers. "Thank you!" he replied.

"This will probably sound strange, but it feels like I've met you before." I said. "I think you should go." replied Sam. "I have had strange dreams these days, about the twins and a mental hospital." I said. "Sometimes dreams can play a joke and make us believe things that aren't true." replied Sam. "I just want to know the truth." I said. "We all have our secrets." he replied.

I was on my way out when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I hadn't felt it before, but his skin was as ice cold as mine. "Like you said, we all have our secrets." I said and went out.

Minnie is not like her brother, she's caring and kind. It seems that it's not just Adam who has secrets. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~