Please help me

Minnie's: POV

I went on a abandoned train rails all alone. The sky was foggy and the air was chilly. Snow lay on the ground and smoke came out of my mouth when I breathed. I had no idea where I was.

"Please help me!" said a voice in my head. I went into the woods and voices became stronger. "You have to help me, she will kill me." said the voice. Then I arrived to a cottage and a girl with light gray eyes looked out of the window.

(This is Bella Black)

I walked in and she ran up to me. She couldn't be older then eight or nine. "I'm scared!" she sobbed. "Shhh, you're safe now." I replied calmly. "I'm freezing!" she said. "I'll made up a fire, where's your partens by the way?" I asked. "They're dead!" said the girl sadly. "I'm so sorry for your loss, my name is Minnie Quinn and you are safe with me." I replied. "My name is Bella Black." she said.

"Do you want to come out and collect wood?" I asked and Bella nodded. I put my jacket around her and then we out. It had started to snow more and the air was chillier.

We passed a frozen lake and the ground was full of woods. I would just pick up a branch when I saw Bella on the ice.

"Get away from the ice!" I said. "We could skates here!" replied Bella happily. "Listen to me, the ice can burst and the water is freezing." I said. "Come and get me!" she laughed. "It won't hold us both." I said. "Or are you afraid of water?" asked Bella and smirked. I took a deep breath and went out to her.

Bella laughed and danced around on the ice. I was only a few meter away from her when the ice burst under my feet. I fell into the water and it felt like a thousand knives stabbed me.

Next to Bella stood a woman with dark clothes. Bella was already dead and her plan was to kill me. She looked at me and smiled evilly. I fell deeper and deeper. My heart stopped to beat and I closed my eyes.

"Mommy, are we going to die?" I asked scared. "Everything will be fine." said Melanie calmly. "There's more water in the car." replied Jake. "Listen to me, I love you two so much and even if we die, we will always be together." said Melanie. "We love you too mom." replied both me and Jake. He held me close to him and the water filled our car.

***

I sat up in my bed and breathed heavily. Jake rushed in and hugged me. "Shhh, it was only a nightmare!" he said calmly.

"It was so horrible!" I replied and tears streamed down my face. "It's over now, I don't let anybody hurt you." he said and platted my cheek. "I love you, you are the best brother in the whole world." I replied. "I love you too, you're the best sister in the whole world." said Jake.

I'm glad it was only a nightmare. Minnie is afraid of water after the accident that almost cost her life. I love the brother and sister reletionship between Minnie and Jake❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~