I've good news

Tommy's: POV

Adam held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous!" I said. "It will go well." replied Adam and I gave him a smile. "Tommy Joe Ratliff!" said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news!" said Rikki with a smile. "What is it?" asked both me and Adam. "You will have twin girls!" she said. "That's wonderful!" I replied happily. "Everything looks good, they're healthy and feel good." said Rikki. "That's good!" I replied.

***

"We'll be partens to twin girls!" I said when we got home. "Yes!" replied Adam and kisssd my lips. "What should we named them?" I asked. "Aurora and Winter!" said Adam. "I love it!" I replied. "Me too!" he said.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. "This is my mom Melanie Quinn!" said Minnie. "Nice to meet you!" I replied and shook her hand. "Same here!" said Melanie and smiled. "We have just got home from the hospital and we've found out that we will have twin girls." replied Adam. "Aww, so sweet!" said Minnie.

"You two will be wonderful parents!" replied Melanie. "Thank you!" I said. "Maybe you want to be their godmother?" asked Adam. "I would love to!" said Minnie overjoyed. "You'll be an amazing godmother." replied her mom and Minnie smiled.

Adam and Tommy will have twin girls and Minnie will be their godmother💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~