Happy Birthday

A/N I'll skip to Adam's birthday

Tommy's: POV

"Happy Birthday dalings!" I said to my husband and our children. Adam was 30 years old and the twins was five years old today. "Thank you sweetie!" replied Adam with a smile. "But papa, our birthday is on Halloween and it's January today." said Aurora. "It's never to late to have a Halloween party." I replied. "You're right!" she said.

We went downstaris and opened present. "I was thinking about tattooing me today!" said Adam. "That sounds cool!" I replied. "I want a key and a text!" said Adam. "I bet it will be perfect!" I replied.

After the breakfast we drove to a tattoo studio. Lucy was home with the girls, because it didn't feel right to bring two five year old girls to the studio.

I read a newspaper while I waited and after a few hours he was finished. "You look amazing!" I said. "Thanks babe!" replied Adam and smiled.

(Adam's new look)

(Adam's new look)

***

We had a Halloween party later on the day and we had a lot of fun. Winter was dressed as Elsa from Frozen and Aurora was dresssd as a witch. "Wasn't Aurora enchanted by a witch that she would put her finger on a spinning wheel and die?" asked Lucy. "This Aurora isn't afraid of Maleficent!" she said. "Our rebel girl!" I replied with a smile.

"Let it go, let it go, can't hold back anymore!" sang Winter and we laughed softly. "Our Snow Queen!" said Lucy and lifted up her in her arms. "The best Halloween party ever!" they both replied. "I'm glad you like it!" I said. "I agree with you two!" replied Adam.

Winter and Aurora's last birthday and I'm glad they had fun. I love Adam's new look. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~