I can never forgive you

Adam's: POV

I held Tommy's hand and he smiled softly. "Hey Adam and Tommy!" said Jake. "Hey Jake!" I replied. "You two are very cute together." he said. "Thank you Jake." replied Tommy.

The bell rang and we went to the lesson. Sam talked about the school trip but I draw no attention to what he said.

"How is Minnie?" I asked low. "She's better today, but mom is worried about her nightmares and panic attacks." said Jake. "I'm glad she's better." I replied and he nodded. "Mr. Lambert, no talk during class." said Sam strictly. "Like I care." I replied low. "He's never used to be strict to you." said Jake. "Well, things has changed." I replied. He opened his mouth, but closed it again.

***

"Do you have a second?" asked Anthony when the lesson was over. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "It was not meant to find out." he said. "Not meant to find out?" I asked a bit too loud. "Let me explain." said Anthony. "You knew all the time that my children were going to die, but you did nothing to stop it. Just because you lost your son, others would feel the same pain as well." I shouted.

"She forced me!" he admitted. "You worked for her?" I asked shocked. "I did it before, but not anymore." said Anthony. "I can never forgive you!" I replied and walked to the door. "I'm really sorry for your daughters." he said. "I know you're not!" I replied and went out.

It feels so good to be back and write again. Adam has lost all faith in Anthony and I understand him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~