I thought you were someone else

Adam's: POV

"I love you too!" said Tommy and I smiled. "As a homework, you'll write an essay about where we have talked about, you can go to the library to find information." replied Sam. "Follow me!" said Tommy and we went to the library.

"We would like to borrow books about the woman in black." said Tommy to the librarian. "Of course!" she replied and we followed her to the history shelf. While she was looking for books she caught sight of me and gasped silently. I looked embarrassed away.

"Excuse me, but who is your friend?" she asked. "This is Adam Lambert, he's new here." said Tommy. "Forgive me, I thought you was someone else." replied Eve. "It's okay!" I said and she nodded. She borrowed the books and we went back to school. But I had a strange feeling in my stomach that she knew who I was. But it was probably just imagination.

We sat in a classroom and write the essay when Tommy said something. "I've never seen Sam be kind to a student." he said. "I know this will sound strange, but it feels like I've met him before." I replied. "What do you mean?" asked Tommy. "I don't know, it's just a feeling." I said.

"How's it going?" asked Sam suddenly and Tommy jumped. "You scared me!" he said. "Sorry!" replied Sam. "Good!" I said. "That's great!" he replied and left us alone. "You're okay?" I asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine, I didn't hear when he come." said Tommy. "Me either!" I replied.

"I continue with the essay at home." he said when the school today was over. "Same here!" I replied. "Maybe you'd like to come over to me tomorrow after school?" asked Tommy hopefully. "I'd love to, but how about Jake?" I asked. "He'll play with his band all day so we're alone at home." said Tommy. "I can't wait." I replied and laughed softly. Tommy gave me his address and I thanked him.

***

Sam's: POV

"We've an important gig today." said Jake. "Then you shouldn't have been so mean to Adam." I replied strictly. "He tries to steal my boyfriend." said Jake. "You treat Tommy like crap and that's not love." I replied. "Whatever!" muttered Jake.

I sighed and went to the window. I saw Adam and Tommy walk in each direction and one way led to the cemetery. I know how you feel, she took my child too. I thought for myself. I looked at the photo of my son and a tear ran down my cheek.

Tommy love Adam back❤️ Sam lost his child and he knows how Adam feels. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~