Chapter 1

"Wendy! Dinner's ready! Now, now, what are you doing? Are you listening to those Chinese guys yet again?", my mother exclaimed as she walked towards me from the kitchen.

I quickly took out the earphones from my ear and paused the music I was hearing to.

Oh, by the way, I'm Wendy Marvel an American ARMY, well, a hardcore one. However, my parents never supported me, especially my dad.

"Oh mom! They are Koreans! There's a huge difference between Korea and China. And they have a name; BTS." , I repeated for the nth time. "And by the way, what's for dinner?"

" Pancakes and honey.", she replied. I groaned. They were too sweet and I hated sweet food.

Anyways, I ran down the stairs and gobbled up the food. I, then, ran to Mom and told her that I was going to Robin's house.

Robin Scarlet and Lucy Marvell were my best friends and fellow ARMYs. I could always open up to them and talk about my problems to them. They were really trustworthy.

Today, we all were meeting at Robin's house for a sleepover. I carried the bag that I had packed earlier and set off to Robin's house which was on the next street.
***
" Hey! You know what! BTS is going on their next world tour, starting this Thursday!!!", Lucy exclaimed as she jumped with joy, her chocolate brown locks of hair swaying back and forth.

We had been at Robin's house for more than an hour. "What? I didn't know that! Are you sure, unnie?", Robin asked. It was really hard to convince her.

"Yeah! They announced it yesterday in the evening. And also, it's already time for them to have a promotion tour.", Lucy explained. We had learned from Robin's behavior that we must have enough evidence to support any statement we make.

"Okay, so where all are they traveling to? Are they coming to America?", I asked, trying to prevent a fight between the two; thankfully, I succeeded. "Firstly, they will be traveling to Japan, then Indonesia, followed by Philippines, Thailand, Brazil and guess what.... AMERICA!!!!", Lucy screamed, bringing joy to us. However this joy didn't last long.

"However, will we be able to go for their concert, even if they come here? Will our parents allow, unnies?", Robin asked, bowing her head in sadness.

"Uhhh... What do we do with parents like them??", Lucy asked, bowing  her head too.

"No, no, you shouldn't say that. They take good care of you and only think of our well being. They might be saying this as they think that BTS might become a distraction in our studies. They may not know our passion.", I comforted them as I ruffled their blonde and brunette hair. She and Robin nodded in agreement.

"Kids! Do you want some snacks?", Robin's mother asked us while setting the table with them. "Oh! It's fine aunty.", Lucy and I said for the formality but the sight of the mouthwatering food was too tempting for us, that we ended up gobbling down the chips and crackers.

Robin's mother smiled down on us as she gave us more helpings.

After finishing the food, we went to Robin's room and started making birthday cards for BTS's birthday. I know that it's a very childish way to wish them a birthday. However we had no choice; it was the only way we could do something for oppas on their birthday even though they couldn't see the cards we made.

It was the least we could do to show our love to them. We didn't have money to buy them a gift and parcel it to them and our parents wouldn't allow either.

"Who are we making all of this for, unnies?", Robin said in frustration after a while.

"Hopefully, when we become adults, we could go to one of their fan meetings and give this collection of cards we made, to them.", Lucy replied.

We had made these cards from 2013 and we had a total of 27 cards by now, all in my closet, unseen by the supposed-to-be-receivers.

"Yeah! All three of us will travel to Korea together with the money we collect in our piggy banks. How many years left for us to become adults? Three, right? Oh yeah, Robin will take 5 years to become a legal adult.", I said.

Robin sighed, "It's fine. Unnies can go, I'll come later."

"Come on! Aren't we friends? Wendy and I would wait for you too. After all, it's just two more years, right Wendy?", Lucy asked as she patted Robin's back. I nodded in agreement as I went over to Robin's side.

"Yeah?", she asked as a smile crept on her cute face. We laughed at her cuteness; after all she was the lovable maknae among us.

At last we had finished the card. Lucy kept the card in my bag, so that I could keep it along with our collection, hidden away in my closet.

Little did I know, that my oppas are going to see them soon.