Chapter 39

Jisoo's POV

"Let's do it....."

"But.... Jisoo.... how can I let you go?....", he cried, while holding my hand in his.

"I can't stand seeing her unhappy...... And to think that it might be, because of my selfishness?..... I can't......", I cried.

"Hmm.... We'll do this.... for Jimin and Chaeyoung.....", he said firmly, but he soon, choked in his tears.

"Saranghae....", he whimpered, while giving me a tight hug. Might be the last one I'll get from him....

I thought about it as I walked towards his dorms. I don't know how I'll survive, trying to love a person, I hate now... Tears unknowingly fell down, but I didn't want to attract unwanted attention.... So I fastened my pace.

I, finally reached there and knocked on the door. The door opened and I found Jaebum standing there, with a surprised face, "Jisoo?!"

"Is Jinyoung there? I wanted to talk to him.", I spoke. He went in and he came soon.

"Jisoo? So you've come! They must have asked you to come, geucci? Of course! I knew they'd be selfish!", he said, with disgust.

"Shut your mouth! You're the one being selfish here! You could've told me! I would have......", I tried continuing, but couldn't find an answer.

"Dated me? No way! You wouldn't! That's why I had to do this.... I never got anything I wanted..... What do I do?.... At least, fight for one thing....", he said.

"Anyways, I've come. I didn't want to see them unhappy...", I said.

"Good... now you are MY girlfriend...", he said.

I nodded slowly. I don't know how I'll deal with this....

***

Jimin's POV

I walked into the dorm and quickly went into Jin hyung's and Yoongi hyung's room. He was there in a corner.

"Hyung! We just went to find a solution. And you were dumb enough to let go of her?! We would've succeeded without an6 sacrifice! What the hell is wrong with you?! Speak up hyung!", I yelled at him.

He looked up with a desperate face and said, "Please..... just leave me alone...."

He was in a really bad condition.... The best I could do to help him, would be to leave him alone.

I walked out of the room and called Chaeyoung, to know Jisoo's condition.

"Jimin! Jisoo unnie came back!", she answered quickly.

"Jinja?! What did she say?", I asked excitedly, hoping that Jinyoung would have said that it was all a joke.... But no..

"She walked in, looking devastated. I don't think that things went well for her.... Ughhhh... all because of that idiot!!", she raged.

"Hmm.... fine.. Take care of Jisoo..... and take care of yourself too! Annyeong...", I said and cut the line. Why do things have to be this way......

***

Jinyoung's POV

"Why would you do that to her?! Why would you hurt her like that, just for your satisfaction!! This is not the Jinyoung I know! This is not the Jinyoung, who would do anything to please Jisoo! Why would you be such an idiot to make her cry this much! You just broke a relationship, Jinyoung! Why?! Do you think she'll love you if you do that?! Do you think she'll ever love you?! What you've done is just destroying the good relation you had with her!", he kept shouting at me. It's been an hour and he still hasn't stopped. No wonder, he is our leader.....

"Fine, fine... I'll date her for a week. If it doesn't work out, I'll set her free! Arraseo? Happy?", I asked him and walked out of the room.

I hope he stops now....

I don't know he he cares so much!

My life! My wish!

I took out my mobile and texted her.

Me:
Let's go to the park
For a walk.

Jisoo:
Hmm...

I stood up and walked to the nearest park that we always hang out in, after getting ready. I sat on a bench and waited for her, coming to me with a huge grin on her face.

She came soon.... but not with a smile... it was a depressed face.

I wiped all the worries away and walked towards her with a huge grin.

"Kaja! Let's walk!", I exclaimed and swung an arm around her shoulders. She flinched a bit, but gave in reluctantly.

We walked for a bit. But it wasn't comfortable. I kept asking her questions, but she just answered them and kept quiet. This isn't the relationship I wanted....

I guess, what Jaebum hyung said is true.... she isn't happy with me...

And I wouldn't ever be happy, with this kind of a relationship.....

I suddenly stopped and held her shoulders, "You don't like this, do you?"

She looked away.

"Tell me.... You'll never like me the way I do..... geucci?", I asked again.

She remained silent for some time but slowly nodded..

"Fine.... go!", I said and loosened my grip on her shoulders.

She looked up with a confused look.

"Go to him! Stay happy!", I said and looked away. She looked at me with wide eyes and quickly ran.

She's gone...... forever... from me....

Jin's POV

I stared into empty space, while thinking about her..... I can't stop thinking about it.....

"Hyung.... mianhae....", Jimin apologized for the nth time.....

Suddenly, there was a knock. "I'll get it!", he ran away.

"Huh?!", I heard him exclaim.

"Jin hyung!", I heard him again, this time, outside the kitchen.

I looked towards his direction and saw her... standing in front of Jimin.

She had tears in her eyes....

She ran and hugged me tightly...

"Jisoo... how?....", I whispered.

"I'm back....", she replied, choking on her tears.

"Geunde.... ottokhae?", I asked, still not able to understand how....

"I'll tell you....", she replied....