Chapter 47

Sohye's POV

Ugh...... What am i supposed to do, when I've got an idiot for a boyfriend?! This idiot has forgotten the fact that we're supposed to tell the others about our relationship and is currently counting the number of English alphabets with Taehyung!!

Taehyung has already started suspecting us to be in a relationship, but him not asking us about it, makes me even more frustrated.

Ugh...... Life....... Why am I suffering so much?!

"Sohi Ah, aren't you coming? Or do you want stay there..... I'll stay too~ The others have already gone inside, you know?", Jungkook interrupted my flow of thoughts, with that idiotic smirk of his.

"Just wait here. I'll come back soon.", I said and got out of the van.

"Where are you going?", he asked, confused.

"Aren't we supposed to go in?", I asked, looking back.

"Oh! Yeah! I'm coming too!!", he said, running towards me, putting his arms on my shoulder and thus, pulling me closer to him. "I thought you wanted to have fun with me...", he whispered. I looked around, checking whether any of the members had sneaked out of the villa and hid behind some bush.

"Yah! Don't we have to tell them about it?", I asked, seriously. "Hmm....... Yeah..... Shall we tell them today?", he answered, finally being serious about it.

I entered the villa, which was left unlocked, due to the sudden break-in by Bangtan Sonyeondan!!

Yoongi, Jennie and Namjoon had gathered together, and were talking about something, while Taehyung, Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jimin has made another group.... or squad, playing some game. Jin, Jisoo and Hobi were no where to be seen. Probably in the kitchen.

"Hey!", I greeted, walking towards the maknae squad. As soon as we had entered the villa, Jungkook's hand slipped down my shoulder and we walked in like before. Looking like we were JUST friends.

"Where were you two? Huh? Thinking of going on dates soon? Huh?", Lisa asked casually, with a mocking face.

"Aniyo~ I don't know why, but I ship both of them together.....", Taehyung hinted, giving us an evil look. My eyes widened, but thankfully, the others were too lost in the game to notice. I peeked into the phone, that Jimin was holding, and saw them playing some coloring game...... What did I expect?.... After all, they are just kids......

"Waeyo~ I want more people in our group. Like Momo unnie and Wendy unnie. We could have Tzuyu and Yugyeom probably.", Chaeyoung reasoned, her eyes still fixated on the colors Jimin and Lisa were putting, on the drawing.

"Yugyeom?! Tzuyu?! Waeyo?!", Jungkook exclaimed, overacting as he didn't want Yugyeom to be mentioned, or me to misunderstand the situation, and think that there was something going on between those two.....

"You don't like Tzuyu? Do you know that Tzukook is one of the most trending ships on internet?", Lisa asked, finally looking up.

"And So is Lizkook!", Jungkook shot back, because of which I looked back at him.

"And So is Sokook!!", Lisa shot again, this time silencing Jungkook.