Chapter 28

Hobi's POV

It's MOMOOOOOO!!!!!

"SIGNAL BONAE, SIGNAL BONAE!!!!", I sang out loud while moving my hand, according to the choreography. She laughed and then did the step along with me.

Jin hyung And Chisoo just stared at us after hugging and doing their kissey-kisseys.

"Where will we be going to?", Jin hyung asked Momo after greeting her.

"Come along! This is our arcade. Please scan your temporary IDs.", she said and leaded us inside the arcade. But we couldn't enter.

"Which IDs?", we asked, confused.

"The ones I gave you few moments ago. Did you lose it? This fast?", she asked, panicking.

"Momo, You didn't give the IDs to them.", Chisoo told her.

"Ohhhhh.... I though I did! Oh, here it is!", she took the IDs out of her pockets and handed it to us.

"And by the way, PD nim wanted to see all of you. So, let's go there first!", she continued  and walked in the opposite direction. She is weirder than Taehyung..... but cute!

***

"Ohhh..... So were you talking about The BANGTAN? Momo, You should have told me!", JYP stood up surprised.

"Annyeong! I'm Jung Hoseok aka Jhope of Bangtan Sonyeondan!", I smiled and introduced myself.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Seokjin of Bangtan!", Hyung introduced after me.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Jisoo of Blackpink! Under YG!", Chisoo introduced cheerfully.

"Hmm..... You all are friends right?", he asked, eyeing Chisoo in a strange, creepy way. Chisoo noticed too and averted her gaze and looked down.

"Neh!", Hyung replied politely, oblivious to what was going on. I guess, he doesn't want to reveal that he and Chisoo are dating.

Of course! Who would reveal such confidential matters to anyone, especially a rival company to both Big Hit and YG.

"Hmmm... good news! By the way, you look hot, Jisoo!", JYP said and licked his lips. I clenched my fists And was about to say something. Momo, too, looked uncomfortable with the atmosphere and was going to respond.

Chisoo held Hyung's hand and moved behind him, uncomfortable with the comment. Hyung realized what was going on, and immediately replied firmly, "Sunbaenim, she is my girlfriend. I forgot to tell you!"

Chisoo looked up immediately. Wait! That was confidential.

Jin, too, realized what he had just revealed. He looked shocked and looked at me and Jisoo, with confusion in his eyes.

Few seconds later, Jinyoung sunbae broke the awkward silence and spoke, "I knew it! Don't worry, Jin. I'm not gonna steal her away from you. I have a wife and girlfriend myself. I don't need anymore. And I'll keep your little secret with me, cuz you guys look SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!"

What?! Did he just fanboy over them?? Is he really the producer of one of the Big Three entertainments?

"And Momo? Is this your boyfriend? You guys look cute together too, so, i'll allow you guys to date. It's fine!", he smiled and said.

What? What did he just say?! Is he out of his mind? Or is he always like this? I froze and started and blushing at what he just said.

Momo is actually REALLY cute and I think I have a crush on her now.... Control yourself, Hobi!