Chapter 41

Sohi's POV

I sneaked up to the entrance of the kitchen, while Mom walked past me.

"Oh! You guys reached?! I thought you were staying at the park till the evening.", Mom started off.

"Oh... well, we decided to come back, since Robin's parents decided to go out for dinner. Even Nia and Sunny had other plans. The boys left earlier and we decided to come here.", a girl answered. Sounds like Lucy!

"Oh....By the way, we have a guest!", Mom exclaimed. That's my cue....

I stood up and walked towards the hall. There were six girls and a boy in their late teens, many faces, which looked familiar, and others that I've never seen.

When they saw me, their jaws dropped and their eyes widened. Robin, slowly, mumbled, "Wendy unnie?!"

I smiled widely and walked towards them.

"Pabo! It's been so long! Where were you?!", Lucy ran to me and hugged me tightly, while she shouted at me. This was her way of saying 'I missed you so much.'....

I smiled widely, while Robin joined the hug. Once they left me, I saw Gray standing there, with a blank face.

I walked up to him and asked, "What? Are you surprised that I'm here?"

"Ani.... you just look so pretty.... just so, unlike the Wendy I know....", he mumbled. I slapped him playfully and then, hugged him. My blood related brother......

After the family reunion, I looked at the girls, whose eyes were still so wide. "So, these are your new friends, aren't they?", I asked Lucy and Robin.

They nodded and the girls started introducing themselves.

A girl with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes started, "Annyeonghaseyo! Sunny imnida. I'm 16 years old."

In Korean?! Though she has that American accent.... that I got rid of....

She had a natural cuteness and aegyo.... that could capture anyone's attention.

A girl with a cute face and brown hair introduced, "Annyeonghaseyo! Melle imnida! I'm 17!"

By the looks, she looks like a humorous kid, with a bright aura.... and a lot of aegyo..... like Hobi oppa....

"Annyeonghaseyo! Nia imnida! I'm 16 and the maknae!", she held a peace gesture towards the last.

She was skinny and was.... well, pretty. She had more beauty and swag (more like swaeg), than cuteness... I bet she is not that strong in aegyo... and it also looks like she is strong in sports, because of her toned muscles.....

"Annyeonghaseyo. Amber imnida. And I'm 18.", the girl, with amber hair that stands out, and green eyes introduced herself.

Reminds me of myself......

She had a sweet but mature smile, whose maturity seemed to far surpass Lucy's maturity levels. I feel like Nia, the maknae, is way more mature than this pabo.....

I don't know why, but it feels like Amber has an Eomma figure.... she seems to be so loving and caring.....

"Should I introduce my- I'll just do it! Annyeonghaseyo! Lucy imnida! I'm the unnie and am 19 years old.", Lucy introduced herself. I laughed, while Robin just looked at her with a blank face.

Lucy just got more immature and lively during these years, while Robin became more Yoongi like.

She doesn't jump around and doesn't have that old, squeaky voice. A deep and mature one has replaced it.....