Chapter 48

A Year Later....
Jungkook's POV

It's been a year....

A whole year passed by....

And the girls are going to debut as Bangtan Sonyeodura (Bulletproof Girls). Since they are our mirror band, the Entertainment has also included inter duets, which will cover some songs. Sohi and I are one duet, the only one including two members from the same group. I know! Big Hit ships us together too!!

Robin and Yoongi hyung, as expected formed one duet, a rap duet, while Nia and Jimin formed another one. This combination reminds me of Yoongi hyung and Jimin. Nia has a strong personality like Yoongi hyung, so it's kind of cute....

V hyung and Lucy formed one duet, a baritone duet, or maybe an.... alien duet.... Both of them are crazy as hell, that only both of them understand each other's language....

Sunny and Hobi hyung formed the bright duet, while Melle and Namjoon hyung formed another strange but beautiful duet....

Jin hyung and Amber formed the Eomma duet, a melodious duet...... another lovely band......

"Best of luck for your debut! Fighting!", we all shouted, as we entered their dance practice room. They turned around, with huge, nervous smiles. We joined them on the countdown.

Being an all foreign band, our mirror band and also a girl group, we all had expected quite a lot of hate.... which might be quite a lot to handle. Though, we had warned them, beforehand.

"It's gonna be fine! After all, your debut songs are bomb and catchy! I bet all of you will get really famous in a day!", the Sunshine brightened the mood for us.

"I love you, Hobi!",Lucy, or the now, Junghwa shouted out jokingly, extending her hand out for a high five. He accepted it with a huge, bright smile.

All the members, like me, had changed their names on their ID, to Korean ones. Robin had changed to Lee Yoonhwa, Nia to Jeon Niya, Amber to Bae Yoona, Melle to Park Bomi, Sunny to Min Sunhee and Lucy to Jeon Junghwa. Well, Lucy insisted her name to start with a Jeon, as she considers herself to be Jungkookie's sister.

And ever since Kookie came to know, both of them are now acting as though they are real siblings. Bickering and so on.....

"I bet all of you would get famous, except that pipsqueak, cuz no one would be able to see her!", Jungkook started this time, laughing hard.

"Yah! I'm 168 cm tall! I'm way taller for my age, arraseo? So shut up, coconut head!", Lucy shot back at him.

"We need to check that out....", Melle mumbled, audibly, to which Lucy whined, stamping hard in annoyance.

"Shut up, pabos! It's just a minute left!", Yoonhwa shouted at all of them, her eyes still fixated on the countdown screen.

Everyone gathered around the screen, on hearing it, counting down loudly. And soon, within a minute, it was out!

Their first MV, Origin from their first mini album 'Ex Nihilo'....

It seems Yoongi and Namjoon wrote and produced their songs personally. Sweet, right?

We watched as the views and likes increased. Well, since they were going to be our mirror band, they had gotten a really good boost, even though it triggered some sasaengs.