Chapter 36

Jimin's POV

It felt like the vacation got over too soon.....

It was so fun with Rosè around in the vacation...

More peaceful.....and less noisy.....

But I wonder how the house would look like........ with just Lisa and Sohi around...

Chae gasped as soon as she opened the door. I walked in and gasped myself.

Tissue papers, popcorn, and all kinds of snacks scattered on the floor. Furniture that's out of their place. Loud noise from one of the bedrooms upstairs, greeted us......

We walked upstairs to the room, which unfortunately happened to be Chae's....

We pushed the door lightly and looked at the sight in front of us.

Lisa was lying on the ground with a bowl full of popcorn balanced on her stomach.

Sohi was on the bed, that had all kinds of snacks dropped on it. They were so engrossed in the drama on the TV, that they didn't notice us......

Sohi must have suddenly felt something, because she looked at us few minutes later.

"ORABEONI!!!", she screamed at me.

I looked behind myself, but realized it was me, who she called.

"Naega?", I asked.

"Deh!", she squealed and ran towards me to hug me.

"Orabeoni? Where did you get that word from? But it actually sounds better...", I said.

"I'll call you that because Sunny calls Shin by that name!", she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Bwo?! Sunny? Shin? What are you even talking about?", I asked, confused.

"Dokkaebiiiii!!!!", both of them squealed.

I looked at Chae, who cleared my doubt, "Drama...."

"Aaaaahhhhh! Wait! Don't tell me you have been seeing dramas in the whole week.....", I started, dreading their reply. That idiot isn't supposed to see TV for more than 6 hours. Her eyes are sensitive!

She showed a cheeky smile at me, instead of replying........

So.....

It's true......

"We watched While you were sleeping, W, Strong woman Do Bong Soon and finished Goblin right now!", Lisa added to make the situation worse.......

"I give up.....", I sighed. All three of them looked at me with a confused expression.

"I give up on being her brother..... How am I supposed to look after this thing?!", I said, pointing at her.

"Jeosonghamnida, orabeoni.....", she apologized.

"Let me guess.... Even that 'Sunny' gives respect to that 'Shin'...... Deh?", I guessed.

"Deh! How did you know?!", she looked surprised.... Is she serious right now? Or is she being sarcastic?

Ani! She looks like actually is surprised....

Has three days of drama decreased her IQ level?.....

"So...... Sohi is Sunny, Jiminie is Shin..... Does that mean....... Chaeyoung unnie is Eun Tak!!", Lisa squealed, while clapping like a seal.....

"How?.... How did you know?...", Chae spoke slowly, looking surprised.