Chapter 14

"Wahahaha.....", Jisoo unnie started laughing, followed by Lisa unnie and Rose unnie, who were giggling. Jennie unnie looked closely and mumbled, "I think she's telling the truth, guys..."

They stopped........

"MWO!!!", they shouted.

"I am.", I said, looking down. "Omona!!!", Lisa unnie screamed. Rose unnie gasped. "Proof?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Uhh... I'll call one of them to come here?", I asked.

"Uhhhh.... about that-", Jennie unnie started.

"OF COURSE! Go ahead!", Jisoo unnie screamed, excited. I took my phone out. Who should I call? Jimin oppa! Only he knows that I came here! But he'll shout at me!! Leave it.

Me-
Oppa, annyeong!

Jimin-
Annyeong! Where are you Sohi? I can't find you!

Me-
I'm with Blackpink in the next street and I wanted to-

Jimin-
DID THEY COME TO KNOW?!!!!

Me-
Uhhh....

Jimin-
HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU, SOHI!!!!

Me-
Uhh... oppa can you-

Jimin-
ANYWAYS IM COMING THERE!! BYE!!

Great! He is coming on his own.

"Omona! We're meeting them!!! The legends!!", Lisa unnie started screaming. Rose unnie started fanning herself dramatically as though she was going to faint any moment now. Hihi... they are so cute.

"Who will come?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Jimin oppa!", I replied.

There was silence....

"Oooooooh!", everyone except Rose unnie cooed and looked at her. She was blushing like hell. She has a crush on him? Awww... they'd make a really cute couple. Then, Rose unnie would be my sister in law. Aww....

*knock*

I see Jimin oppa and open the door. "Omo.....", Rose unnie gasps and stares at that heavenly piece of art.

"May I know what's going on here, Sohi?", he asks at me with an emotionless face. This is the face he makes, when he is extremely angry..... I'm doomed...

"Uh.. we know he she is and we just wanted to confirm, sunbaenim.", Jennie unnie says formally. "Oppa...", I whisper to her, facing away from Jimin oppa. They hate the term 'sunbaenim'.

"Huh?", Jimin oppa asks.

"Nothing.", I reply and look away.

"Girls, can you not tell this to ANYone else? Juseyo?", he pleads.

"Sure o-oppa! We w-wouldn't tell a-a soul about i-it...", Rose unnie stutters. Guess she can't handle his beauty. Hihi. Kyeopta!!

"Um... so, we'll get going.... Sohi, come.", he stood up and held my hands.

"Uhh.... can we exchange numbers?", Lisa unnie blurted.