Epilogue

Sohye's POV

Our last fan meet..... Last one before we disband......

It's here.....

The news came as a shock to us. That imaginary concept that we'd stay together forever was stuck inside us.... even though we knew it was... fake.... just a fake dream.....

Tears unknowingly flowed down my cheek as I waited backstage. It's still not stopped flowing since that day....

"It'll start soon. Get ready...", the manager called. Even his voice was quite gloomy, due to the occasion.

The members slowly stood up, reluctant to go up on stage for this really depressing fan meet. I wiped that lone tear off my cheek, before Hwahjumma noticed and asked for another final touch.

As we walked up the stage, the loud screams of ARMYs filled our ears. Though, unlike all times, those screams sounded.... sad.... sorrowful.... heartbroken......

We managed to put on fake smiles and jumped and danced along to the tunes playing loudly in the hall.

"Annyeong! And~ We're back!", Jimin shouted, looking happy and joyful, on which the shouts from the audience increased.

"Hana! Dul! Set! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!", we bowed, Namjoon oppa's count.

"We missed you all so much!", Hobi joined Jimin, on the frontline. The audience chorused, 'Nado', in reply.

"So let's start the meet! So....... let's start by playing some games? Or do you guys want to ask us somethings and we answer?", Yoongi oppa looked at us, confused as to what we should do.

"Let's play?!", I suggested, holding the mic up to my mouth.

"So.... what about..... we give a phrase from any song of ours and ARMYs name the song?", Jungkook joined.

"Good idea.", Namjoon and Jin oppa said.

***

We played around 2-3 rounds, with quite some difficulty.... It's extremely difficult, when a whole crowd yells all different songs of ours.......😖

"So.. Now, do you have any questions? We'll answer them!", Namjoon oppa moves onto the next event.

"Yeah! They might have quite a lot of questions. Let's call upon some fans and we'll hand the mic over to them! Alright?", Hobi oppa suggested, looking at us.

The managers and other staff managed to gather 8 fans from the huge crowd. They came up on stage, each fan standing next to each of us.

Since I was a girl, the eighth one was selectively chosen as a fanboy. He was a few inches taller than me and looked quite cute..... Well, I won't fall for him..... though, he's really cute!😝

"Choi Taehee imnida!", he smiled cheerfully and greeted. I bowed, with a cheerful smile and greeted back.

"So we'll start from the oldest, grandpa Jin!", Jungkook announced, laughing.

"I'm worldwide handsome, Jiiiiin!!", he introduced, giving out his infamous flying kiss.

"And here I have pretty Eunhee! Pretty just like me!", he boasted, handing the mic to Eunhee, who looked really hyped up.

She held the mic and started speaking through the mic, "Annyeong haseyo! Bae Eunhee imnida! I... I have been an ARMY since about 2-3 years. I wanted ask whether the boy members have felt awkward living with Titania."

The members laughed, while I looked at them expectantly, for an answer. If they say that they are uncomfortable, then..... they'll get nice beatings from me!