Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV

"Are you done with the charts?", I asked, looking at Lisa, Jungkookie and Sohi. "Ani!!", Sohi shouted, while writing calligraphy on the chart. "Stop daydreaming, you two, I mean, you three", I shouted. But honestly, it looks pretty.

"And stop talking, you lovebirds!", I shouted at the blondie and the brown hair. They have been chatting away, since they reached here. And poor Sohi has been doing everything. "Yah! What are you sayi-", Lisa shouted. "What are you doing, Jungkookie?!!", Yoongi hyung came out of the blue. He looked angry. What's happening?

"Uhh.... chatting with my best friend?", he replied, confused. "Oh ok! Just don't get too close, arraseo?", hyung said.

"Uhh... Hyung, why do you care whether I get to close with her or not? You hate her, right?", he asked. Well, that's right. Why does he care, all of a sudden? Is he jealous of Jungkookie and Lisa? Does he like Lisa, by any chance?

"She's a devil. I don't want you to get hurt. Cause I care about you. That's why.", hyung said as he walked back upstairs. "Did I do anything bad to him, that he insults me like this?", Lisa said as she tried to hold her tears back. "It's ok, Lisa. We don't know the reason. There has to be a reason for him to act like this to you.", Jungkookie said while hugging her. As soon as he did, she broke down into tears. Awww.... Besties. Well, me and Sohi do the same too...

Sohi went to her and wiped her tears, "Unnie, it's ok. Like oppa said, let's wait and watch. He acts like this only to you. There has to be a valid reason."

"Lisa, it's ok. Stop crying.", I said kindly. She didn't stop. Well, she couldn't.

"Fine, if you stop crying and do the work, I'll buy you a bingsu in the evening", I said. Her face lit up on hearing the word 'bingsu'. "Arraseo!!!!!", she said cheerfully and started doing her work. Kyeopta!!

Wait! She was crying few seconds ago...... what the hell.....

But still, Kyeoptaaa!!!

***

We finished all the work by 4 in the evening. Sohi went with Jiminie to the hospital. Her eye color has changed drastically. Last year, it was light brown. And now, it's bluish gray. Don't know what's happening.

I told Lisa and Jungkookie that I'll take them next week, when Sohi's there too. But they say that we'll forget about it and I would never buy them. They don't trust me....😢

"Omonaaaa!!!!!", Lisa screamed as she saw the bowl filled with patbingsu. By the way, It costs a lot.......😑

They both stopped chit-chatting and started gobbling the bingsu up. Literally.... they didn't even ask me whether I want some.... I'll ask.

"Can-"

🍧🍧

"-I-"

🍧🍧

"-have-"

🍧🍧

"-some?"

🍧🍧

Literally? Did they just ignore me? You know what, I'll just grab what I get.

I stuck my spoon into the giant bowl and started gobbling it up. Mmmmm......

Tastes amazing.....