Chapter 15

"Unnieeeeeees!!!!!", I screamed and ran to the four girls.

"Sohiiiii...", Lisa unnie screamed and asked, "You guys came?"

"Ani, we didn't. How dumb could you be? Sohiiiii.....", he mocked. He still hates Lisa unnie. I don't know why though....

"Oppa!", Jennie unnie warned. Lisa unnie was getting red. Every week, when we come to their dorms, Lisa unnie acts as though Yoongi oppa never insulted her, and talks to him in a really friendly way.

However, Yoongi oppa always insults her, and gets her sad and angry. I talked to him, in fact, all of us talked to him, especially Jungkook oppa who is her best friend out of us. He just doesn't listen. He only listens to Jennie unnie, who is closest to him....

I told you she has some psychic powers.

She made BEST friends with YOONGI oppa!!!! Kidding! I'm just exaggerating too much. He is a really kind fellow who is humorous and fun to hang out with. He's just savage at times and that too, to certain people (cough, Jin oppa, cough). And I've seen him being rude to only Lisa unnie. Waeyo?

"Fine! Leave it! Let's just go inside and have fun.", Tae oppa said, trying to lift the mood. He looked at me and whisper-asked me to look at Jungkook oppa. I turned to him and saw him red with anger. He hates it when Yoongi oppa makes fun of Lisa unnie. So cuuuuute, isn't it?

However, they won't be a couple. I persuaded them, but it seems they are like a brother and sister, and that, they would never see each other in the other way.....😭

***

"Ah! Wendeukie! It'll come in ten minutes, just tell Jungkookie and Lisa, arraseo?", he said and ran off towards their balcony.

Wendeukie?

"Anna! What are you dreaming about?", I looked to the side and saw Jungkookie oppa with Lisa unnie by his side.

"Do you want investigate something spicy?", I asked with an evil grin.

"What? What? What?", they came closer to hear what I was going to say.

"I think Tae oppa is dating Jen unnie in secret.", I whisper.

"MWO!!!", Jungkookie oppa shouted.

"Calm down.", I said, nudging him to keep quiet.

"Now that I think about it. I really think they are. She's always looks away, when we talk about Tae oppa. She might have started blushing, just thinking about him! Hihi!!", she giggled.

"He called me 'Wendeukie' right now. Isn't Jen unnie's nickname, Jendeukie?", I asked. Lisa unnie just nodded.

"Where is he now?", Jungkookie oppa asked.

"He went to the balcony. Where is she?", I asked back.

"There....", Lisa unnie said with her mouth open.

"Hehe. Might have gone to see his one and only Jennie. Let's catch them in action.", Jungkookie oppa smirked and walked towards the balcony. We followed him and peeped through the balcony....

I tried not to scream...

We were right!!!!

Tae oppa was hugging Jen unnie.....

"Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!"

***

Taehyung's POV

Jennie.......

It's been weeks since I've talked to her. I don't want the other members to know about our relationship. Not that we are in one. I like her. I mean, I love her.