Chapter 23

Yoongi's POV

"I've forgiven you all these times. But things are getting serious now. You just made her CRY! Did you really want this?!

You can't just make her cry in the name of LOVE....", she whisper-screamed. I just bowed my head and looked down.

I truly regretted what I did. I didn't mean to make her cry. It pains me.... I don't know why but it does.

"What I would have suggested, is to confess to her. But no, you brought your ambition up. Lisa would never be an obstacle in your f***ing life!", she continued. I had no words. I was at fault...

I fell for her long ago. She was just my type. Sweet, cute and loving. She knew when to be funny and when to be serious. I wanted to make her mine. But I couldn't.

I had to make many sacrifices to get her. I had a family and I had to take care of them. For that I need to work hard. I chose my family instead. It pains, but I had to go with it.

There were nights when I cried alone. I didn't want anyone else to know. But soon, I couldn't handle it myself . I felt like I had to tell someone. And Jennie was the one. Only she knows...

But I noticed Lisa's soft side towards me. I felt like she was falling for me. But I can't hurt her by rejecting her. And the only solution I came up with.... to make her hate me. It also helped me get out of my feelings for her.

But today, I couldn't help admiring her. When I tried to resist, it went too far... PABOYA YOONGI!!!

"What are you talking about?", a soft voice spoke from the door. I shot my head back to see who it was. No, no one should know.

A cute but pretty face peeked out of the door.....

Chaeyoung....

"You did this in the name of LOVE? Oppa, what do you mean by that? You loved her? Is that... why you... hurt her?", she bombarded me with questions. Her tone turned shaky towards the last. Tears flowed down her cheeks. I just hung my head low.

I can't answer her. I can't answer anyone. What did you just do Yoongi? Whatever decision you make in life, goes wrong. You're just a failure in life, Yoongi. You don't deserve anything.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!! YOU HURT HER ALL THIS TIME AND NOW, YOU SAY THAT IT WAS IN THE NAME OF LOVE?!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!", she screamed at me.

I couldn't answer her. Because she was right...

"Chaeyoung, try thinking from his side too. You don't know the reason why he did that. I agree, what he did right now, went too far. But, you don't know the reason, why he insulted Lisa. You don't know the whole story, Chaeyoung.", Jennie tried calming her down. This was the first time, Chaeyoung got angry at a person and shouted at them. And I made her angry....

She just walked out of the room.

"She needs to know...", Jennie spoke after some time.

"What? Who?", I asked frantically. Was she talking about Lisa?

"Lisa.", she concluded, confirming my thoughts. She, then, walked out,and headed towards Lisa's room.

I didn't stop her. I couldn't. It was time to let her know...

***

Jennie's POV

It was time. I had to do something. I had to let others know that Yoongi oppa is not as bad as what others think he is.