Chapter 43

Sohi's POV

Finally.....

I took a deep breath......taking in the air of Korea....

"Wow! Korea is so damn pretty!", Melle exclaimed, looking around in with her mouth wide open.

I chuckled at all their awestruck faces and guided them to the airport, manager nim following us, wondering why he even came with these so-called-humans.....

"Be careful. Wear your masks and caps now. The fans crowd in there.", I whispered to them, pointing to the area beyond the glass gates.

They nodded, wearing the masks, caps and sunglasses, they bought yesterday, as a part of emergency supplies.

"SARANGHAEYO TITANIAAAA!!!!!"

"SARANGHAEYO PARK SOHYE!!!! ARAMDAWOYO!!!!"

And so on..........

But what is really touching about this, is the fact that they actually took some time of their life, just to greet me.

The girls moved closer to me, probably because of their first encounter with a huge crowd.

I walked towards the two white vans parked, with the doors wide open, so that, we could immediately hop in.

Orabeoni was outside the van, with a huge grin on. The girls followed me and we headed towards the empty van.

Before I reached the van, the girls ran inside, to safety....

I laughed, remembering the way even I had behaved on being encountered by a huge crowd.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the first van. I was shocked by the suddenness, and let out a soft shriek.

I looked up to find Jungkookie and Taehyungie with their infamous grins. i sighed, recovering from the shock.

"Namjoon hyung is there in the other van, to guide them and teach them the basics. You'll be in this van and update us about what all happened!", Hoseok oppa explained.

I smiled and sat inside, after checking whether the girls were okay and comfortable with Namjoon oppa.

Finally, settled down in a seat in between Taehyungie and Jungkookie.

"So, tell us everything!", Orabeoni asked.

"Well.... Mom was really happy to see me and asked me to thank you all, especially Orabeoni, from her side...", I started, earning a satisfied smile from the beginning.

"Are those the six girls you talked about?", Jungkookie asked.

"No!", I answered, sarcastically.

"Oh..... then, why did you bring these girls. You said that you were going to bring some girls who were talented and were capable of being great idols or something?", he asked innocently.

"Aish!!! Don't you realize that she's being sarcastic?!", Yoongi oppa exclaimed, facepalming along with me.

"Oh~~", the other members chorused.

Ugh.... why are they all alike......

"So.... did you solve all your problems with your dad?", Orabeoni asked, expectantly.

"I-I couldn't", I stuttered, guilt and sorrow washing over my face.

Silence filled the whole van for once.

"Wae?", he asked softly, sensing the sudden change in my voice.

"He passed away two years ago.", I answered, without leaving any confusion.