Chapter 43

Robin's POV

"Uwaaaa!!!", Sunny exclaimed, looking at the suite that Sohi unnie bought for us. I still can't believe she actually spent so much for us......

The suite was huge with 3 large bedrooms that were beautifully furnished. On seeing the bedrooms, the others ran to the beds they loved, while Nia and I looked at them with disgust and confusion.

Are we really among the mallard? I seriously doubt their maturity growth rate....

"How immature can you all be? You unnies should learn from us maknaes.", Nia claimed, walking away, down the hallway.

I followed her, finally discovering the location of the third bedroom. We slowly opened the door, hoping that it was at least relatively darker inside, compared to the other two...

Yes... we love the dark....

To our joy, it was a dark one. I ran into the room and flung myself onto the bed, hugging it tightly.

"This bed's mine!!", I screamed into the fluffy mattress.

"You call this mature? I seriously think I'm the only mature one here... And I'm supposed to be the maknae out of all of us? What unnies have I got for an inspiration?", Nia sighed from the entrance of the room.

"That is true....", I heard a second voice, this time, much, much deeper than Nia's but in broken speech.

"Nia? You learnt mimicry?", I asked, slowly lifting my head from the soft cushion, but ended up getting the shock of my life.

"AAGGGHHHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU IN THIS HOUSE? NIA! WATCH OUT!", I screamed, stuffing the pillow into my face.

"Umm.. I thought....you were.....ARMY.....", he replied in the same deep voice.

"You.... you..... are not him... are you? Waaaaahhh!!!", I suddenly broke down into tears.

"Umm... A-are you..... crying?", he asked, confused.

"Then, what else do you think I'm doing, you idiot!", I cried. I just met MIN YOONGI!!!

"Oh..... But.... why....are you.... crying?", he stopped in confusion.

"It's nice to meet you, Min Yoongi. I'm Nia. Well, I'd like to appreciate you for making that fool cry.", she smiled, extending her hand out for a handshake. Yoongi awkwardly shamed hands with her, confused about the contrast in excitement between the both of us.

On contact with those veiny hands, she immediately falls down, dying. I knew she wouldn't last long!😏

"Gwaen-Are you...okay?", in the same broken in English. Nia nodded in reply, hiding a smile.

"By the way....You.... you fool!! You got together with Lisa?! It's supposed to be me- I mean Jennie!! Waeyo?", I stomped up to him, ignoring his previous statements and grabbing his collar.(even though it was quite hard.... he really is tall, even though he is supposedly short)

"Robin.... you're not acting yourself..... What happened to you? Is Yoongi driving you crazy?", Nia asked, wiggling his eyebrows, to which I gave her a death glare.

"Umm... How did.... you know? Sohi?", he tried explaining more clearly, by using actions.

"Ani. Namjoon told us in the van earlier. He told us that they were some of the basic facts we should know beforehand.", Nia made things clearer.

"Oh..... um..... Mian- Sorry..... if.... I..... d-disappointed you.", he bowed, while apologizing constantly. Why is he so innocent?

"Hyung?", another voice called, from down the hallway. Nia peeked down and gasped, her eyes widening and her hands travelled straight to her mouth in shock.

Suddenly, Jungkook's bunny like face popped up, seeing me holding onto Yoongi's collar, with my hair all over my face. His eyes widened and he gasped again, "Hyung?" , and said something else I couldn't understand.

But I could understand through the tone in his speech, that he had misunderstood our position for something else, which was why I slowly loosened my grip off his collars and decided to slowly slip into the darkness in the room. This is why I love dark rooms!

"Aniyo!", I heard Yoongi finally exclaim, when I was already halfway down the hallway, with Nia in my hands, still fangirling and ranting about how Jungkook looks godly in real life.

"Robin? I was searching for you!", I finally heard the language I speak. I turned around to find Sohye unnie.

"Oh! I was in the dark room, on the other end of the hallway.", I replied, my poker face finally returning.

"Oh! I saw Yoongi walking that way. Did you see him?", she asked.

"No!"

"Yes!"

I turned around, to face Nia, my teeth gritting in anger and betrayal. She wasn't supposed to say that!!!

"Umm....", I heard Sohye. I turned back, with a smug smile and nodded to her question.

Suddenly, I heard another familiar voice asking something in Korean, after addressing the speech to Sohye unnie. Soon, the owner of the voice appeared and ended up getting shocked by the increase in number of people that he didn't expect.

"Kkamjagiya!", he shouted, kneeling down in shock. We smiled at how he looked shorter when he kneeled down. More like a popcorn grain, with his yellow, soft hair.

And then..... both of them had a huge conversation in Korean, that we just didn't understand......

We seriously need to learn Korean as soon as possible to survive here.....

Soon, he turned to us and with a smile, that looked really nervous, he said, "Come. We..... have dinner...... soon."

Even though, it was quite broken, it was good enough to understand. We followed Sohi and Jimin to the dining room, where all those people we met on the way, were already present.

From where did they come here?!

The table was filled with dishes, with all kinds of meats and delicacies. On seeing it, our mouths watered as we didn't have any food since last night.

Well, the others had food, but we weren't feeling that hungry until few minutes ago.

We walked over to the remaining two seats, and sadly, we had to sit right in front of all the disgusting seafood........

"What.... happened?", a voice cut me off all those thoughts of the disgusting sea creatures moving down my intestines. I looked up to see Taehyung.

"I don't really like seafood....", I replied, while the others munched on whatever they could grab in their hands......

"Oh.... waeyo? You should try them. They are really good.", he spoke. I looked back up at his face, with shock. His English is really good compared to the ones I heard before. Really fluent....

Taehyung is quite a good learner.

"What happened?", he asked again in confusion.

"You speak good English.", I complimented him. Well,you hear it quite rarely..... from me....

"Hey, hey.... look there....", Nia whispered, secretly pointing to the other side of the table. I looked across the table, to see Sohi and Jungkook sitting next to each other, talking and laughing about something.

"Unnie!", I called loudly, gaining the attention from everyone.

Since, both Nia and I have such good chemistry, because of our nearly same personalities, both of us put on our teasing smiles, indicating that we see them both.

She looked at us with confusion painted on her face, but Jungkook, not being a tube light, immediately understood, despite the language barrier, and turned into a tomato.

I guess we have another couple too.....