Chapter 42

Jungkook's POV

Why do I miss her so much?

It's true that she has been so far away for so long..... but....

I miss her so much....

It feels so dead without her.....

Maybe because I don't have my partner in crime with me....

But....

I don't know how to describe this feeling......

"Hyung.....", I called Jimin hyung for the umpteenth time.

"She's coming tomorrow..... please stop asking me..... I'm tired of saying the same thing again and again....", he answered, showing a begging gesture.

I laughed at the way he begged and teased, "You look even smaller when kneeling down. I actually feel like Chaeyoung is taller than you....."

"Yah!", he shot.

"Even I feel the same at times.... That's why I don't wear heels when I'm with him. Because I'd be taller than him and it might look weird... well, he might feel sad.", Chaeyoung entered the room, while laughing. She whispered the last part, but making it clearly audible for both, Jimin and I.

"You too?!", Jimin hyung asked with disbelief.

"Noona, I wanted to ask you something from the start. What did you see in hyung to start dating him? I feel like you're the most foolish girl in the world to take such a decision.", Jihyun teased even more.

Jimin hyung stopped yelling at us and just pouted.

"Aww.... What kind of a question are you asking, Jihyunie? Uri Jiminie is a teddy bear. He's cute and sings so well, doesn't he? And what about his dance? Speechless!", Chaeyoung praises, while hugging him like an eomma.

I started gagging in disgust at the extreme amount of cheesiness. Jihyun too, was in the same state.

Jimin hyung, however, has a huge grin. I just walked out of the room, to give them some privacy. Let the husband, wife and brother in law have some private family talk.

"Jungkookieeeeee!" I heard a familiar cutesy,but deep voice calling out.

Andwae!

I don't want to meet him, when he is in this mood.

Hide!

I need to hide!

The closest object behind which, I could hide was....

A cupboard.

I quickly kneeled down, behind the cupboard, before he came in.

But....

"Jungkookie! What are you doing there?! Hiding! You can't hide from me!", a voice spoke behind me.

Wait!

How?

Was he behind me all this while?

Why didn't I check the direction from where he was coming?!

Ugh.....

"Jungkookieeee~ Let's go and play!!~", he back hugged me, which felt like he was actually clinging onto me.....

"Ani! I'm not in the mood.....", I groaned.

"Wae?~", he pouted. He got more cutesy and used aegyo more often nowadays. I feel like it is after Anna got closer with him.......

Ugh.....

Again it's about her......

He left me, soon after Jennie came into the hallway unknowingly. He ran and threw himself over her, creeping the hell out of her.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!! What the f*** were you trying to do?!", she yelled at him, but he clung onto her like a koala on a bonsai....(Jennie is a bit short.....)

I chuckled and walked out of the house. I walked into the garden and sat on one of the benches, taking out my phone to surf on Internet.

I came across a news, 'BTS member Park Sohye having fun with her friends in Newark.'

I came across pictures of her and her friends on the beach, her wearing a white tank top and denim high waist shorts. A knitted blue cardigan draped over her shoulders, preventing her from exposing too much... She is so damn pretty....

Ugh..... don't tell me.....

Am I falling for her?.......

No way......

Jimin hyung will kill me for sure!

........

But.....

Uh.......

I- um.....

I jus- ugh.........

I just wanna see her!!

"Is little Jungkookie lovesick?!", a voice boomed quite loudly. Hobi for sure!!

"Bwo?!", I shot.

"Woah, woah! She'll come tomorrow! Just a few more hours! Just wait for some time! Don't get so angry!", he teased more, with an evil smile on.

I closed my eyes in anger, trying to calm myself down. I let out a deep breath, indicating that I was quite angry at him.

"Arraseo, arraseo! I'm leaving, Jungsick!", he snickered and scurried away quickly, before I could blast at him.

My phone, suddenly rang. Anna!

I picked up the phone and answered quickly, "Yubeosaeyo?!"

"Miss me?!", a voice answered.

I don't know by I feel like I'm on cloud 9, right now.....

"Who said?!", I covered my excited voice with a mocking one.

"Orabeoni did! He told me that you kept asking him about me and when I'd be coming back!", she shot, with quite a hurt voice.

Little chilly pepper!!! I'll smash his face into bubble gum right now!!

"He was the one!! He stayed in the room, the whole month and was really gloomy and he didn't even smile at anyone and he-"

"Arraseo! I know you're lying! So shut your mouth and listen! I'm coming tomorrow with my chingus! 6 of them! So can you guys come with another van too?", she interrupted me.

"Who said that we're coming there! Just take our van!", I shot playfully.

"Oh! You're not coming?! Oh...... um.... fine..... we'll use the van.....", her voice dropped. I could just imagine her depressed face....

I chuckled, cutting out the act, "Pabo yah! We are coming! We'll arrange another van too, arraseo?"

I could literally see a smile breaking on her face.... and finally, she answered, "Arraseo!! Gomawoooooo!"

"Now tell me! Did you miss me?!", I started pestering her.

"Ani! Andwae! Why would I miss you?!", she shot.

"No! Tell me the truth! Or none of us would come to pick you guys from the airport!", I blackmailed her, while grinning widely. I'll keep pestering her until she gives me the answer I want.

"I'm telling you the truth!", she reasoned.

"Arraseo! We're not coming to the airport, neither are we sending the van. Come through a taxi or walk all the way from Incheon to our dorm!", I proclaimed, acting as though I would hang the line up.

"Ani! Arasseo! I did miss you..... a teeny weeny bit.", she mumbled.

"Bwo? What did you say?!", I asked, annoying her more.

"BO-GO-SHIP-DA!!!", she yelled, emphasizing each syllable.

I chuckled and finally, hung the line.

How happy do I feel?!

I guess I am......

Falling for her......