Chapter 32

Jennie's POV

Hobi oppa and Momo got together?!!

They would be so....... noisy together....

Yoongi oppa and I can't live in peace again, let alone sleep... WAEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

We were so done with Hobi oppa alone, along with that group of monkey maknaes... and now we have ONE MORE??!! What did we do to deserve this!!!

I picked my phone up to text Tae about this. As of now, I'm the only one who knows about this, except for Jisoo unnie.

She told me secretly about this, telling me to not tell any one; but of course, such promises are meant to be broken. I can't keep such things to myself! Not my fault!

I opened Tae's chat story and looked at the recent chats.

A week ago? The last chat we had was a week ago.... He hasn't been talking to me these days. He ignores me and tries to avoid me when they come over.

I have wanted to talk to him about what was bothering him, since so long... but we couldn't. He always changed the topic or started talking to someone else, immediately....

I seriously am worried right now..... I tried to chat with him, but I was the only one chatting. Even though he viewed the chats, he never replied....

Have I done anything wrong?

I wrote down another text....

TAE🖤🖤

Tae....

Is there a problem?

Is anything bothering you?

Can I meet you?

Anywhere...

Please reply...

I'm busy...

Maybe another time...

Wae? What's wrong with him? What did I do?....

***

Taehyung's POV

I CANT HANDLE THIS MYSELF!!!! I just can't.....

I still can't believe that I had taken this decision.....

Flashback.....

That day..... after Jennie and I last texted each other....

Suddenly the phone rang....

"Annyeong! Yeobosaeyo?", I asked.

"Annyeong. It's me, Mark!", the caller replied.

"HYUNG!!!! ITS BEEN DAYS SINCE YOU TALKED TO ME!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????", I got hyped up. This is the first time he is calling me.... At other times, I call him. But he is a very nice hyung. He's really cute....

"Tae! I wanna tell you something important! Can I talk to you in person?", he asked.

"Hyung, mian, but my schedule is quite packed and we just have few more minutes of break.... Mian!", I apologized.

"Arraseo... Gwaenchahna... I'll tell you right now! You're close to Jennie, right?", he asked.

"Neh....", I replied, slowly. Did she tell him?

"So.... I actually like her... and I wanna ask her out.... So, can you help me?", he asked. I froze. She didn't tell him? And he has feelings for her?